Find Great Places to Eat in London at Great PricesCredit: http://www.fluidlondon.co.uk/topten_view.aspx?ItemID=22
Cheap places to eat in London really do exist. While many travelers find the city to be quite expensive, London has quite a wide array of fabulous cuisines and inexpensive but delicious places to eat are not all of that hard to discover. Ten places that are popular, inexpensive, will leave you with a full tummy and make you happy to have found them are:Credit: http://www.spottedbylocals.com/london/beigel-bake/
1. Beigel Bake on Brick Lane has been open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for over three decades. Serving warm, tasty filled bagels for under £5.00 makes this a very popular stop-off.Credit: http://genuiness.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/franco-manca-review/
2. Franco Manca serves delicious pizza on a special sour dough crust. Tis mini-chain has three locations, all equally high quality and all serving up a nice meal for less than £10.00.Credit: http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/McDermott-s-fish-chip-shop-Forestdale-named/story-14985702-detail/story.html
3. McDermot’s Takeaway, as well as any of several other fish and chips joints, is among the best places to find a meal for under £10.00. Joints that offer fish and chips can be one of the best choices for cheap places to eat in London. Eating this typical London fair is satisfying for local and tourist alike.Credit: http://npinopunintended.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/fresh-mediocrity-a-review-of-pret-a-manger/
4. The Prêt a Manger chain offers affordable and delicious premade sandwiches that are made from organic ingredients. While the sandwiches are great, do not overlook their lovely salads and decadent cup of chocolate mousse. This chain has locations all over the city which makes it both cheap and convenient.Credit: http://cheesenbiscuits.blogspot.com/2010/06/banh-mi-bay-bloomsbury.html
5. Bahn Mi Bay is a Vietnamese café which features the delicious French-Vietnamese sandwich known as a Bahn Mi. Filled with meats, pickles and vegetables these are delightful and filling and will not break the budget. There are many Vietnamese places in London that offer up these sandwiches or the delicious soup known as Pho for terrific prices making them another of the very best choices for cheap places to eat in London.Credit: http://www.visitlondon.com/attractions/detail/606721-taqueria
6. A nice sit down Mexican meal can be had at Taqueria, a relatively new restaurant offering tacos and other items at very reasonable prices. Their soups and tostadas are both great choices to round out the meal and still keep it affordable.Credit: http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Drinking/The-Hackney-Pearl/d8dc8/imagesPage/39823/
7. The Hackney Pearl offers from scratch goods like muffins and soups as well as nice meals and scrumptious breakfasts. Even the mains featured during the afternoon are under £10.00 making this affordable, homemade fair some of the best cheap eats for the money spent.Credit: http://rwapplewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/04/20/new-tayyabs-whitechapel/
8. Tayyabs is a Pakistani grill and curry house and is known to be delicious. This is a busy place where the curries and other items are well spiced, delicious and satisfying. Eating here may be a bit of an in and out experience, one will not be encouraged to linger, but the great food at such god prices makes this a favorite of all of the cheap places to eat in London.Credit: http://www.vnron.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
9. The Pavilion café is often crowded with Mums and tots, but it is well worth a try for almost anyone looking for seasonal produce transformed into delicious and inexpensive dishes that are served in the sit down restaurant or are available for takeaway as well. With many hot dishes under £9.00 it is no wonder this place has become increasingly popular.Credit: http://decor8blog.com/2010/08/11/albion-cafe-london/
10. Albion at the Boundary is a deli-café with an excellent and inexpensive takeaway. Savory pies are delicious here, made to order sandwiches are filling and tasty. Tarts, biscuits and cakes are all scrumptious. With sandwiches under £5.00 this is a place that is well worth more than one visit.
A sampling of the many great cheap places to eat in London should mention that there are a variety of food stalls, Chinese food and Indian food can be found for great prices besides those listed. One thing is for certain, eating in London need not cost a great deal. There are many cheap places to eat in London where the food is fresh, plentiful, and extremely delicious.