There are so many hostels in London that it can be difficult to figure out which are the best cheap hostels in London. With internet specials and vouchers many hostels are even more affordable than ever making travel to this wonderful city inexpensive and quite enjoyable. To help travelers find some of the best cheap hostels in London this list has been put together:Credit: http://www.hostels.st/en/england/london/hostel-smart_hyde_park_inn/index.html
1. Smart Hyde Park Inn is just a short walk from Bayswater Underground Station and Hyde Park. This hostel offers budget dormitories with Wi-Fi access. There is a spacious shared kitchen and 24-hour front desk.Credit: http://www.travellerspoint.com/accommodation/3946-Piccadilly-Backpackers-Hostel/
2. The Piccadilly Backpacker’s Hostel is only steps away from the west exit of the Piccadilly Circus tube stop. It is close to Piccadilly Circus and offers budget accommodations and is a no frills type of setting.Credit: http://studenttravel.about.com/od/hostelsinengland/ss/wakeup_london.htm
3. Wake Up London Hostel is clean, has a friendly staff and is quite large. It offers locked rooms and has a diverse and interesting mix of residents at any given time. It is very affordable and is within a short walk to both the tube and busses.Credit: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-photo/sojourn-t/1/1300053654/clink-78-lobby.jpg/tpod.html
4. Clink 78 is housed in a 19th century courthouse and offers dormitory style rooms with pod beds. There is an included breakfast which is a nice bonus, especially at such a reasonable price. The hostel is within a 10 minute walk of a rail station. This is one of a number of the best cheap hostels in London.Credit: http://www.hostels247.com/ROYAL__BAYSWATER__HOSTEL_hostel/
5. Royal Bayswater Hostel overlooks Hyde Park. This hostel is only a 20-minute walk from the elegant Kensington area. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and generous continental breakfasts that are included in the low rates. One should remember to look for those internet deals and vouchers that would add to the savings already offered by this and other hostels.Credit: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d1233082-Reviews-Smart_Russell_Square_Hostel-London_England.html
6. Smart Russell Square Hostel is only a 10-minute walk from King’s Cross Railway Station and the British Library. This hostel is in the heart of London. It provides budget accommodation and free Wi-Fi and is extremely convenient.Credit: http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g186338-d209177-YHA_London_St_Pancras-London_England.html
7. YHA London-Saint Pancras offers budget accommodations in various configurations. The hostel offers a free breakfast and reasonably priced lunch and dinner in their dining room. This hostel is conveniently located to many transportation venues. It is a modern facility that offers private baths for most of its rooms.Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/london-youth-hostels/northfields-hostel-london-142.html
8. Northfields Hostel is located directly across from the tube station. It offers free Wi-Fi, on-site parking and laundry facilities. It is a great budget accommodation for those who want to explore London and save money on accommodations. This is one of the lowest prices of the best cheap hostels in London.Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/london-youth-hostels/journeys-london-bridge-hostel-london-279.html
9. Journeys London Bridge Hostel is just a 2-minute walk from the convenient Kennington Tube Station. This hostel offers a sauna, free Wi-Fi service and beds that have their own light, electrical socket and a curtain for privacy. This is one of the nicer of the best cheap hostels in London.Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/united_kingdom/london/211017-london_eye_hostel.html
10. London Eye Hostel is located near the banks of the River Thames. The hostel offers free Wi-Fi, delicious continental breakfasts, and has 24-hour reception services along with luggage lockers. It is just a 15 minute walk from Waterloo Station for easy travel around the city.
The best cheap hostels in London are wonderful places to use as a home base for exploring the city and when coupled with internet deals and vouchers or coupons for savings they offer the best budget accommodations in the city.