10 Sickly Flu facts
If you were one of the lucky people to get the flu this year, you are not alone. Across the
Interesting Flu Facts
1. You can not use antibiotics to treat a flu since the flu is a virus and they do not work on viruses.
2. A new flu vaccine is developed each year in order to treat the new flu viruses that appear each year.
3. Mild reactions such as sore muscles, tiredness and fever may occur from a flu vaccine.
4. The word Flu is short for influenza.
5. The flu is a virus that attacks the respiratory system.
6. Typical symptoms of a Flu are headaches, fever, chills, muscle aches, dry cough, loss of appetite and feeling achy.
7. Symptoms of a flu occur about 1-4 days after being exposed to a virus.
8. People with a flu can have a temperature as high as 104 Â° Fahrenheit.
9. The best way to treat a flu is to get lots of rest and drink lots of liquids.
10. The flu is spread through the air when an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks.