Here are 10 motivational quotes that may help to inspire you. It is amazing how the power of words can be so demanding on our mind that it can actually jelp to mold us into a bew person. You may think you are a loser and in the depths of despair but a simple quote may provide just enough “OOOMPH” to help you get out of the rut and into a brand new stage of life where you are exceeding any expectations that were previously set by people who know you.
1. "Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn
2. "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." -Mark Twain
3. "Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."- Wayne Dyer
4. "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."- Confucius
5. "The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best."- Epictetus
6. "If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success."- John D. Rockefeller
7. "We make the world we live in and shape our own environment."- Orison Swett Marden
8. "No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."-
9. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”- Seneca- Roman Statesman, Philosopher
10. "With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying." Wilt Chamberlain
What motivational quote on here is your favorite?