Motivation can come from a variety of sources. Music is incredibly powerful because songs are mostly written based on lives and adventures in life. We relate to these words and a connection is made. The following are ten songs I feel are the most powerful motivational songs in the history of music.
The following are not in any particular order.Credit: Eminem
- Eminem- Lose Yourself- A great song to go along with a great movie. Eminem hits the motivational heart strings on this song. Whether your looking for motivation in life, sport, or career this song will motivate you to dig deep when times are tough and performance to succeed is the only option.
- Trapt-Headstrong- Your mind is more powerful than you could ever imagine. Headstrong is exactly what you need to be successful in anything you set out to do.
- TinieTempah Ft. Eric Turner- Written in the Stars- The title says it all here. The song will motivate you to believe you can do anything you want in life. Your dreams were written in the stars.
- Nickelback- If today was your last day- Great lyrics in this song. For most they may have heard this song millions of times on the radio; however, next time listen closely to the lyrics and maybe then you will understand why this song is so motivational.
- Creed- Higher – You don’t have to be a fan to understand why this is a motivational song. Take your goals higher and you will be successful. Great song.
- John Lennon- Imagine – One of the most powerful songs of all time. Period.
- U2- Beautiful Day – Celebrate your victories and achievements, no matter how small.
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong- Motivation of living in a beautiful world will help you realize more how lucky you really are.
- OneRepublic – Good Life – Your alive, it’s got to be a good life.
- Rob dougan- Clubbed2Death- I finish with a song with no lyrics. You will hopefully remember this track from the first Matrix movie. The music gives you a setting of now or never and hopefully will lift you up and motivate you to be all that you can be.
This was a list of 10 motivating songs that will inspire, create and project a positive attitude and motivate anyone to succeed.