Once you know the reasons for your misery, changing your status will be very easy! It's always hard to see another happy couple, wandering the streets, embraced under the umbrella, while you are still alone. Usually, you just feel more and more melancholy, instead of doing something to change the situation. This article is here to help you understand the top ten reasons why women are single:
1. You don't need a boyfriend - This is the main reason people are alone. You feel awesome being alone, but you are too proud to admit it. Be honest with yourself and make a clear decision, whether you want to be alone, or not.
2. Madness - Maybe guys are too afraid of you. They don't understand your creepy attitude and inappropriate behaviour.
3. You look "easy" - It is true that most of the guys love "easy" girls, they just don't want to hook up with them. They will definitely want to have sex with you, but after that, you will never see them again.
4. Money - You are a gold digger and everything you want is money. Most regular guys hate girlfriends that spend their cash on shoes, clothes, whatever. He may like you, but one day he won't be able to afford you.
5. You talk about yourself constantly - Men just don't like to listen about your personality all the time. It's annoying to know absolutely everything about someone, even if this is your girlfriend. Think about your boyfriend's needs for a moment and try to comfort him. He will surely appreciate it!
6. Egoism - As Joey from FRIENDS, says: "It is a love based on giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have... and receive." Think about it!
7. You are a party animal - Don't go to parties too often, or you risk your boyfriend's trust.
8. You don't show your emotions - It's hard to love somebody who doesn't give the same in return. Even if you do love your boyfriend, but you don't show it to him, he won't feel secure and confident about the future of your relationship.
9. Get better, not worse! - You should strive to be attractive to him, if you want to keep him close. Don't feel too confident and take care of yourself as you used to do when you were single. It's always a good idea to do some housework, instead of paying cleaning companies for instance.
10. You pick too much - You are not perfect, so why do you look for the perfect guy?! Be realistic and lower your standards a bit, if you don't want to remain a spinster forever.
Now that you already know the main reasons women are single, it's up to you to change something...