1. Smith’s offers a very reasonable fixed price menu that includes a delicious array of mains and starters and at dinner a lovely pudding to finish the meal. Children’s fare is reasonable and the kids will love the fact that they can get several regular menu items sized down to child-sized portions. Smith’s is not the cheapest of the cheap, but for a nice evening out with the family or a lovely dinner for two, this one will not break the bank.
2. Abdul’s offers the best kebabs and a lot of American type fast food as well. The prices are very reasonable and the food is great and always fresh and delicious. This place has been in business for over thirty years and just seems to get more popular.
3. Hunter’s BBQ is a no frills late night takeaway and café that specializes in game curries; their quail or rabbit in a spicy sauce are simply delicious. This is not the standard late night curry spot and those who have a taste for something unique will find this incredibly inexpensive restaurant the perfect choice.
4. The Koffee Pot is known as a great and downright cheap spot for a good breakfast but it should not be overlooked for lunch or an early dinner. The pies, soups and burgers here are delicious. The place is friendly and fun and offers some of the best bargain grub making it one of the best of the 10 cheap places to eat in Manchester UK.
5. Gallery Café offers fresh local ingredients in an art gallery setting that is lively and bright. The food is superb, the prices are more than reasonable and the rotating seasonal menu is always interesting. Remember to look for online deals and vouchers to help save even more money when trying to dine at one of these fine restaurants.
6. Shlurp is a modern take on a soup kitchen offering inexpensive and delicious soups, stews, sandwiches and salads all made from scratch daily. There is only limited seating so one might have to place a takeaway order, but at these prices and with the tastiness of this food, no one will mind.
7. Bar Burrito serves tacos, quesadillas, and burritos that are all assembled to order with only the ingredients the diner desires. These made to order treats are well-priced and will help to keep the budget running smoothly.
8. The Soup Kitchen is a little basement spot complete with communal tables and often full of shoppers and others who wish to grab a well-made but quick and cheap bite to eat. The soups are masterful, but the pies, sandwiches, salads, and the one or two featured hot dishes each day are absolutely delicious. The prices are low and the portions are large.
9. Earth is a vegan café set in the basement of the Buddhist Centre. Even non-vegans love the fresh foods which have great flavors and are well-prepared. The prices are more than reasonable and the fresh juices and smoothies are a true bargain.
10. Nexus Art café offers great pies, sandwiches and salads for incredible prices. The space is bright and comfortable, there is free WI-FI and art and music to explore and share. This is a great place to lounge rover a lunch that will be delicious and more than affordable.
One should always remember to look for deals, vouchers and specials on the internet in the hopes of saving even a little more money when eating at any of these 10 cheap places to eat in Manchester UK.