Stress acts as termite to our mind, body, heart and soul. Check out these images for all the harms stress does to us. And read and follow the tips for stress management to save yourself from being a victim to stress.
1) Pay little attention to petty issues that creep up to you to annoy. Or rather give them attention for once and for all. Having done with them forget about them and indulge yourself in work hat would give you satisfaction, joy and fulfilment.
2) Practice these ways of managing anger: Start reading read a prayer book, a bible or even a romantic novel, read poems sonnets or ballads. Reading diverts your mind and mood. In case the anger is out of hand try breathing slowly, take a deep breath in, close your eyes and breathe-out slowly. Do anything indulge in anything that is of your taste rather than sulking and breathing fire.
Mingle with nat
3) Treat people the way you want them to treat you. Most importantly respect yourself. Respect is give and take. A good relation with means less stress.
5) Keeping a portable massager with you might seem weird but it's a good idea. Massage the areas around your neck and shoulder.
6) Keep it cool, keep repeating to yourself that you are too cool to be stressed and that you and stress are arch enemies and stress can't look at you, eye-to-eye.
7) Once you go back home after long working hours what do you do? If nothing do something. Do something that will rejuvenate your energies. Take a bath, go for a jog, drink some wine or just read a book before you are taken in by sweet slumber.
9) Do not stay hungry or thirsty; an empty bowel is the root of most stress. Anger sometimes invokes us to say or do something that we actually don't mean and then we regret. Anger management is quite essential to survive in present corporate world and to maintain a healthy relationship with people.
10) "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" – Mathew 6:25-34
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
-This is the bottom-line of all Stress Management, life is more important than anything, enjoy your life, live it and don't let anger and stress strangulate your life.
Order the best-selling self-help book The Well-Being Way.