For decades Harley Davidson has been considered as one of the leading Motorcycle company not only in the United States but also worldwide. With such high quality motorcycles, Harley Davidson has established a solid fan base over the years. Such fan base continues to grow and their taste for motorcycles continues to evolve. Because of this Harley is also evolving when it comes to their designs and performance of their bikes, making the best even better.
Here are the motorcycles offered by Harley Davidson for the year 2011 with a brief overview of each motorcycle.
Harley Davidson Dyna
This series features big twin-engines and an aggressive stance that gives it the appearance of motion even when it is standing still. They are also ideal for long range riding because of the bigger fuel tank when compared to the sportster series.
The following are the Dyna models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- Fat Bob-($14,999) Features a Drag handle bars and a forward positioned foot controls.
- Street Bob-($12,999) Features a stripped down look and emphasizes beauty with simplicity
- Super Glide Custom-($12,999) Features a very stretched and low look.
- Wide Glide-($14,499) Features a retro design.
Harley Davidson Softail
The softail series carries Harley Davidson's respect for tradition. This series is likened to the hardtails which became popular in the 1960s because their rear wheel suspension is not visible.
The following are the Softail models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- Fat Boy-($15,999) Features a very heavy built look and very wide body and styling.
- Fat Boy Lo-($16,299) Features a black theme and styling
- Cross Bones-($16,999) Combines old styling with modern technology
- Deluxe-($16,799) Features a very low seat
- Rocker-($19,499) Has the appearance of having no support for the fender.
Harley Davidson VRSC
This is the most unique series of Harley Davidson which was developed to compete with
Muscle bikes both foreign and American. This series incorporates liquid cooling and overhead cams in their design. They also stand out from other Harley Bikes because of their 60 degrees engines, and their distinctive racing design.
The following are the VRSC models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- V Rod Muscle-($14,999) Features a very powerful engine and a very aggressive appearance.
- V Rod Night Special-($16,699) Features a black theme and gives the bike a distinctive look..
Harley Davidson Touring
The Touring series is the choice of riders who want to explore beyond their towns because these motorcycles are specially designed for long range riding. Harley's Touring Motorcycles are not only built for long distance riding but are made to ensure that it is done in the most comfortable way possible. These motorcycles have a very distinctive feature. They have side saddle bags and a windshield that will ensure a very comfortable long range riding. Some models are also manufactured with an extra trunk space on the rear portion of the motorcycle.
The following are the Touring models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- Electra Glide Classic-($18,999) Features a Luxurious appearance.
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic-($20,999) Features Convenience and comfort.
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited-($23,699) Comes out fully loaded with accessories.
- Road Glide Custom-($18,999) Features a tough and a low appearance.
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU-($22,499) Features an aero dynamic design and light weight.
- Road King-($16,999) Features a classic and a timeless design.
- Road King Classic-($19,499) Features added features and accessories.
- Street Glide-($18,999) Features a blackened appearance and low stance.
Harley Davidson Trikes
These 3 wheeled motorcycles are great not only for those riders with disabilities or old
Age but also to those younger riders who want a very stable platform. These motorcycles
Can also handle much greater weight than conventional motorcycles and would surely
Stand out in the streets.
The following are the Trike models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- Street Glide Trike-($27,499) Features the beauty of two wheel motorcycles with the comfort of three wheeled motorcycles.
- Tri Glide Ultra Classsic-($30,499) Built for long range riding and comfort.
Harley Davidson CVO
CVO or Custom Vehicles Operation are those that are manufactured with modifications. These motorcycles are equipped with screaming eagle v twin engines which guarantees power.
The following are the CVO models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- CVO Road Glide Ultra-($35,999) Features exceptional styling and comfort.
- CVO Softail Convertible-($29,599) Limited Production bike which is ideal for long range riding.
- CVO Street Glide-($32,499) Features an engine from Harley with the largest displacement.
- CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide-($36,499) Limited edition bike which features custom paint and accessories.
Harley Davidson Sportster
The Sportster Series were originally made as racing motorcycles because of their light weight which made them more appealing to bike enthusiasts.
If you want to buy a Harley but with a limited Budget then the sportster is the choice for
you. Harley Davidson's Sportsters are the cheapest Harleys that you can acquire. Although they do not cost much these motorcycles still have the high quality that Harley is known for.
The following are the Sportster models offered for 2011 with their corresponding base price.
- XL 883N Iron 883 -($7,999) Features a very dark look and theme.
- 1200 Low-($9,899) Features a very authentic design.
- 1200 Nightster-($9,999) Features a grey and black appearance.
- Forty-Eight XL-($10,499) Features a solo seat and tough look.
- Superlow-($7,999) Very affordable and yet a very classy motorcycle.
No matter what kind of look you want in a motorcycle, you can surely find the one that suits your taste when you visit the nearest Harley Davidson near you. When you choose Harley Davidson, you can be rest assured that your bike is made with the highest quality and a strict attention to detail. Because of such dedication invested in every Harley Davidson Motorcycle, it is guaranteed that such motorcycles can last for years.
You can get a brand new Harley Davidson Motorcycle for a Price as low as $7,999. However if you are at a tight budget or you want a motorcycle with a higher power, you
can always go to the nearest Harley Davidson in your area and inquire if they are also selling used Harleys. Most often than not Harley Davidson dealers would have a used Harley motorcycle for sale. This 2011 Harley Davidson Buyers Guide will guide you in buying your motorcycle.