Hydrogen Peroxide Is Amazing!
Hydrogen peroxide (food grade 3%) is easily accessible, inexpensive and has many uses. A versatile product like hydrogen peroxide is essential and has many benefits for any home. Below are just 20 ways to use hydrogen peroxide in everyday life.
- This handy product is great for your laundry. Bleach may make whites whiter and so does hydrogen peroxide. Use it in a pinch if you run about of bleach.
- Use one part of it with one part vinegar to keep your wooden cutting board clean and germ free.
- Use one part of it with one part water to clean all kitchen surfaces.
- When you are sick pull out a bottle of it. It makes a great throat gargle for sore throats.
- It can be mixed into a paste with baking soda. The result is a great toothpaste.
- Combining it with water also makes a great wash for fruits and vegetables. Add 1/3 cup hydrogen peroxide to sink full of water to wash your fruits and vegetables.
- It can be used to soak your toothbrushes.
- Spray your dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator with it to get rid of germs.
- It is a great toilet cleaner. All you have to do is pour some in your toilet, let it sit for 30 minutes and then scrub it.
- To keep your sponges clean pour equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water in a bowl with your sponges. Let them soak for ten minutes and then rinse them thoroughly.
- Fight bad breath by rinsing your mouth with it.
- To fight acne, apply it to pimples daily until they disappear.
- When you spray it onto light brown hair it can be used to bring out subtle highlights.
- If you run out of glass cleaner use it instead to clean your mirrors.
- Fight foot fungus by soaking your feed in a bath of one part hydrogen peroxide and one part water. Soak your feet nightly until the fungus clears up.
- Rinse your mouth with it to clear up canker sores.
- It can also whiten your teeth. Try to swish it in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes daily. In time you will have whiter teeth without the use of expensive teeth whiteners.
- If you cut yourself and stain your clothes with blood, pour it directly on the stain. Let it sit for 30 minutes then rub and rinse those blood stains away.
- It can also be applied to open cuts. When you see a wound that is bubbing, know that it is killing bacteria. Apply it periodically throughout the day to the wound until a scab is formed.
- If you have a toothache gargle with it and water. Let the mixture sit in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes.
Hydrogen peroxide is a nontoxic all-purpose cleaner. It improves our lives in so many ways. It is great for cleaning, whitening and killing germs. Experiment and see how many uses you can come up with for this amazing all-purpose cleaner.