Making More Money
Everyone wants to make more money. Between bills, medical costs, food, transportation, etc. money can get tight.
I had a great idea. I looked around and found as many ways to make money quickly.
There are a bunch of websites out there with get money quick schemes. Some of them work and some don't. Because it is so hard to rely on these articles, I wanted to write one myself.
I have tried most of these and seen the rest done.
Check out this list and tell me what you think. If you like some of the techniques, by all means use them. If you don't like them, don't use them.
But please, let me know what you think in comments section. Enjoy!
Making Money List
All of these can be done inside a day. If you need to take a little more time to plan, don't give up, make it a project.
- Pawn Your Stuff - Take some old family heirlooms to a local pawn shop and see how much money you can get for it.
- Sell Your Sperm - There are sperm banks all over the country that pay very well for sperm. Head on down to one today.
- Scavege Hunting - If you own a metal detector, this becomes a lot easier. Just go to a beach and take your metal detector and a shovel and have at it. I actually found a diamond ring once. No lie!
- Get A Payday Loan - There is a payday loan shop all over now. Most of them take your car titles for loans now. Borrowing money has never been easier.
- Online Surveys - I have used many online survey sites and all of them delivered on their promises. Surveymonkey.com is a great site.
- Sell Ebooks - If you have some recipes or family trade secrets, write and ebook and sell it online. Any site that allows you to sell online will work.
- Advertise On Your Car - If you have a car you are golden. Companies will pay you to advertise on your car. Drivenmediaonline.com
- Donate Your Plasma - When I was a young aspiring actor, I had to sell my plasma quite a bit.
- Garage Sale - Got a lot of junk around the house? Have a garage sale. It is easy to set up and costs you nothing.
- Local Marketing Research - There are many local marketing research companies that will pay you for taking a survey with them. Find one in the phone book and call.
- Take In A Boarder - With people having trouble finding money these days, if you have an extra room available, rent it out.
- Return Past Purchases - When you are in a bind, return a past purchase.
- Collect Your Change - Spare change just spread out over your house is waiting for you to find it and turn it in for cash.
- Video Journalism For YouTube - If you like to take videos, get your camera and go to town, literally. Many places and websites will buy your footage. All you have to do is put it up on Youtube and let the media take care of it for you.
- Give Blood - Many blood banks will pay you for blood. Find one in your area and see how much they pay.
- Sell Your Stuff On Craigslist - Craigslist has become a great free tool for advertising and selling stuff to millions of people. The best part is Craigslist is free.
- Do Odd Jobs Locally - Newspapers and local online sources are a great place to find odd jobs for your area.
- Online Freelance Writer - If you like to write, there are many places on-line you can write articles for money. I like Textbroker.
- Write For Infobarrel - Writing online for passive income is a great way to make money.
- Sell On Ebay - Sell your things around the house on eBay if you want to make some money fast. Make sure you sell the items for reasonable amounts.
- Deliver New Cars - You can deliver new cars to dealerships. The ones that are not delivered by truck, have to be driven. Call a local dealership by you to find out.
- Take Photo's For People - Take pictures for people. It's that simple. Advertise your services on Craigslist and see what happens.
- Rent Your Parking Lot - If you have some space, move your car and rent your parking lot out for people who need it.
- Sell Crafts Online - Calling crafty people. If you have a lot of crafts hanging around your house or you like to make them, see your stuff on Etsy.
- Take Old Clothes To Second Hand Store - There are more people buying second-hand clothes now than ever. Take your clothes and sell them.
- Lemonade Stand - If this is to crazy for you, make it a drink stand or desert stand.
- Babysitting - Advertise on Craigslist or in the local newspaper that you will babysit for a set fee. Do a little research on prices and go for it.
- House Sitting - I love to watch houses. Put together a list of people who can vouch for you and a resume and advertise away.
- Pet Walking - Start a part-time business and walk pets for money. People are strapped for time and need people to have their pets walked.
- Recycle For Cash - The price of metal is so high that recycling old cans, scrap metal, copper, etc. for money is a great way to generate some cash.
- Street Performer - If you got the gumption, you can go out on the street with a hat and perform for anyone who walks by.
- Raid Your IRA - You can take money out against your IRA. Since the money is there it is real easy to get a loan.
Leave Your Own
I would love to hear your quick money-making techniques. If you have any please leave them below in the comments section.
Hope you enjoyed the article and happy hunting.