25) Aspire for Greatness. There are many ways to become truly 'great' wherever you are in your life. Whether you are a fireman, a nurse, or own your own business, by working hard and going "above and beyond" you can become "great" to those you serve. Within the realm of Info Barrel, fortunately, we have the embedded functionality at our very finger tips, that allows us to become "great". On Info Barrel, not only can you write, but you can perfect your craft, provide useful and relevant content to others, and establish yourself as a "leader": the person everyone goes to for information on a particular niche.
If you look on the right side of your computer screen, while reading any Info Barrel article, you can immediately see all the articles that are "related" to yours. Whether you write about 4-wheelers, cooking, or how to effectively cope with a variety of health ailments, now is the most opportune time to begin establishing yourself in the niche of your choosing. Those who are 'great' work hard to succeed. While others are sleeping, they persevere, while always continually learning and striving to better themselves and those around them. Info Barrel is awesome because it allows you to do this.
26) Save Your Articles as a Draft. There will certainly be times where you will be unable to keep contributing to Info Barrel. You may become tired, or exhausted, or you may experience a serious case of writer blocks. If you can manage to write one good, solid, paragraph, you can always save your article as a draft here on Info Barrel and revisit it later. Usually by giving yourself some time to recollect your thoughts, you can return to your writing stronger than before, and produce an amazing product.
27) Prep for the Holidays well in Advance. Want to know how you can make HUGE money on Info Barrel with very little time invested? Anticipate the web surfing needs of others. One of the best ways to do this, as I have learned in my own experience, is to anticipate Holidays. Christmas falls on the same day every year (December 25th), and with Christmas (or any holiday for that matter), online surfers and buyers have inherent needs that will have to be addressed in advanced. Long before Christmas comes this year, begin writing articles garnered for it. There's no surprise that traffic naturally picks up for holiday related themes, especially around holidays. For example, just ask the gentleman who's Squidoo Lens about Christmas gifts, showed up #2 in Google for the keyword "Best Gifts", and gained upwards of 20,000+ visitors a day!
You can bet that he was dancing all the way to the bank. All he did was anticipate a need. Do that for Memorial Day, Presidents' Day, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Veteran's Day, or Memorial Day. Get those articles written at least 3-6 months in advance and you could be sitting on a potential gold mine with just ONE article!
28) Construct Different Info Barrel Signatures. Dependent upon your article topics and themes, you can vary your signature to exert influence and convey a specific message to readers. Rather than make a common pitfall mistake like many Info Barrel users, leaving your signature completely empty means that you aren't taking full advantage of a great opportunity. Remember, with your signature, not only can you convey a message, and further establish yourself as an authority, but you can also provide helpful links that reinforce that message. If an affiliate link, or a link to your blog/website is necessary, go for it! You are allowed one self-serving link in the space allocated for your signature!
29) Proof-Read Your Info Barrel Article Prior to Submission. Noone expects you to be perfect on Info Barrel. In fact, chances are likely that I even let a few spelling and grammatical errors slip by in this article. Even still, I really strive to convey a degree of professionalism with my Info Barrel articles. Your readers will thank you if you just take a little extra time, prior to submission, if you proof-read your article.
30) Cut and Paste from NotePad (NOT Word). While I can't necessarily explain the technical reason for why this occurs, I learned early on in my Info Barrel writing career that copying and pasting an article directly from Microsoft Word doesn't work very well. In fact, in transfer, doing this can make an Info Barrel article display all sorts of crazy characters that make an article painstakingly difficult to read in its entirety. In was in my early days of writing for Info Barrel that it was recommended (by Info Barrel Staff), that I, instead, copy and paste my artcles from NotePad.
As a general rule, you should always consider saving all your hard work and writing to an external Word Document, just for its general safeguarding. No website is perfect, and while I strongly believe that Info Barrel has very little glitches compared to other similar websites, it doesn't hurt to take as much precaution as you possibly can prior to article submission. The last thing you want to occur is for your article to ''glitch up' while you are attempting to submit an article. I can't tell you how many times this occurred to me before I finally got the hint and began to write, and save, all my articles to an external Word Document. It is easy to forget, however, be sure that when finished that you copy your article from Microsoft Word to NotePad, and then on to the Info Barrel article submission form.
31) Vary Your Article Formats. From time to time, you may actually find that you get really quite tired of writing constantly in the same article format. Fortunately, Info Barrel makes it easy to simply change your article format whenever you would like. You may find it difficult to continue writing "Blank" articles, so in order to help devise a bit of an organizational framework in your brain, you can easily switch to a "How-to" article, which basically allows you the opportunity breaks your ideas up into steps.
32) Contribute to the Info Barrel Forum. Recently unveiled, the Info Barrel forum is a great place to go to seek advice, make recommendation, or share advice. Fortunately, my experience with it thusfar has been that it really is a great resource for writers who are each individually trying to learn the newest tips and tricks to succeed at writing online. By visiting the forum, and asking questions, you are afforded an immediate opportunity to leach onto the brains of those who have been successful.
Tools I Use for InfoBarrel: Market Samurai Keyword Tool, The Best Spinner, My 6-Book InfoBarrel Success Course, Unique Article Wizard, and more to come soon....