Wealthier companies are able to engage in more expensive marketing tactics and reap the benefits of more page views and traffic. The internet can seem like a ruthless place when it comes to marketing, as the rich just seem to get richer. It’s no joke that new businesses are up against a lot when they first enter the online marketing game. Unfortunately, there are many courses of action when it comes to marketing that are simply not available to smaller companies that cannot pay the high cost of immediate page views and the like.
But fret not, if you are a small business person just getting into the online game. There are plenty of ways that are still available to you that can help you succeed online just as well as the big dogs. There are online marketing services available out on the Web that you might never have imagined could be so wonderful for your bottom line. The great news is that some of the most effective methods of online marketing are virtually free! There are many wonderful practices and services you can take advantage of, and one of the best is email marketing. Email marketing is a god send for young companies who don’t have a lot of cash to throw around.
Here are five wonderful tips that will help you use online marketing to boost your bottom line:
- First of all, go through your recipients list for your mass emails. Make sure that you can account for every address that you’re emailing. The addresses here should be people who have expressed an interest in your product. Delete addresses that might not be interested in hearing from you.
- Hire a graphic designer or commission an in-house employee to design your email blast. Your blast should not look like a website, as people read emails on their phones. It should look like an email blast, plain and simple, with a few great graphics and simple lines of text.
- Cook up some incentives for the people receiving your emails. The holidays are a wonderful time to show your customers that you care with coupons and special deals. This will come across as an act of holiday kindness, and is sure to win over the hearts of your customers.
- Create a refer-a-friend program just in time for the holidays, where existing customers will get rewarded if they refer their friends to your business!
- Make sure that you are inclusive of as many holidays as possible! It’s a big, diverse world, after all. You want to make sure that you appeal to everyone!
The holidays are a wonderful time to introduce yourself to new customers. People are in a spending mood this time of year, and are always on the lookout for a good deal. Take advantage by offering mutually beneficial deals!