This is a subject that has received plenty of coverage already online. However, most of the articles I’ve seen personally go into some depth about one specific method. This is certainly great if you are already aware in a basic sense what money making direction you want to go in online, but can be very confusing and overwhelming to the newbie.
So, here are the basic ways one can make money online:
- Stock Photography is a great way for those with a good camera and at least some basic knowledge of digital photography to make some online income. In fact, with a lot of hard work and a large enough portfolio, one can truly make a living. The best sites to earn money with photography are iStockphoto and Shutterstock, but there are other good ones as well.
- Affiliate Marketing is an excellent way to earn money online for those who have no interest or ability to create an information product of their own. Some experienced internet marketers actually earn from their own products as well as promoting affiliate offers. Basically, the process involves writing reviews of the product and placing your unique affiliate link into the article. If someone clicks on the link and buys you earn a commission! The basic process is rather simple, but it does take a lot of hard work to earn a living this way.
- Selling eBooks can be very lucrative if you know how to write well and also have some specialized knowledge on an in-demand subject. For example, if you had trouble conceiving a child but managed to overcome this problem with a particular method, then you might have a successful eBook on your hands. Other subjects that seem to do well are just about anything health related, a method for making money and solving relationship problems.
- Adsense, like affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money without a product of your own. All you have to do is create content and place the ads around your content. When someone clicks on an ad, you make money! It does take quite a bit of content to make any significant amount of money, but hard work always pays off well. Be sure to never click on the ads yourself, or have friends and family do it. Your account will soon be banned and you will never be allowed to have a new one.
- Writing articles for other people’s blogs is a surefire way to earn some cash online if you have the skills. If you can write in proper English and know how to research a subject, this is a great way to earn a little bit of money.