Selecting the flooring options to your home can be exciting, but it can be a daunting task as well. You've got a wide selection of styles and choices to choose from, but you'll ultimately have to live with whatever you select. Weigh your options carefully, and take your time. You don't change floors as often as you change your hairstyle. It's important to select flooring that works well with your lifestyle and fits your design considerations. Check out these 5 beautiful flooring options for your home.
- Stainmaster Carpet Carpet brings a comfortable feel to any home. More than something to walk one, carpet is practically its own furniture when you get down to it. Carpeted floors are great for spreading out on when you are playing a board game with the kids or enjoying the company of pets. The catch with carpet is it absorbs quite a few stains over the years. With a Stainmaster carpet, you don't have to worry about juice spills or the mud that gets tracked in. This carpet repels dirt and stains so much it's practically kid-proof.
- Natural Stone Great for bathroom and kitchen floors, natural stone creates a classical appearance that's also good for spills and high watered areas. The kitchen gets splattered with spaghetti sauce on a regular basis. With natural stone, a paper towel is the only clean up job you'll need. Stone also has an ancient Greek or Roman appeal. This style of flooring conveys a classical sense that's refined and elegant. Another alternative is to consider installing ceramic tile in San Diego, CA.
- Hardwood Floors with Area Tibetan Rugs Hardwood floors have a cozy appeal that many love, but they take extra padding to be comfortable enough for relaxation. Add a Tibetan rug to a hardwood floor, and you have a comfortable floor that's also peaceful. The rugs can easily be taken out and beaten for cleaning convenience, so you get the comforts of a carpet without all the dust.
- Vinyl Vinyl combines durability and convenience, and is definitely one of the most versatile options available.
- Laminate People love the look of hardwood until they see how much it costs. Laminate flooring provides the same appeal of hardwood without the hefty price tag.