Everybody knows the fact that mobile phone rules when it comes to making your long distance partnership work, but there are some great ways to communicate without calling. I'm not here to replace the phone, but to give you more long distance relationship advice and contribute some fun ways to say "hi" or "I miss you".
1. Snail Mail- its so history that its genius. I enjoy getting hand written letters in the mail. They add a real particular touch. Write brief quick letters. It is a terrific way to say "I'm thinking of you" as well as sure to put a smile on their faces. It's like back when your grandma and grandpa had LDR's.
2. Gchat- Google Chat and Video Chat could possibly be the best way to fully feel as if you're close to each other. I don't use the video chat frequently, mainly because I'm embarrassed due to the fact I end up just looking at how I look, but I nonetheless think it's the best way to mix things up. Remember these aren't replacing the cell phone; they're basically options.
3. BBM- I believe I can honestly give 50% of the credit of my LDR functioning out so nicely and keeping so good to BlackBerry Messenger. This blackberry app is so money. It is far easier than texting. It's just a free flowing chat all day long. You may also send voice files and photos. It's a terrific way to keep your long-distance love at the top of your mind.
4. Post Cards- These are just like the ace in the hole. So quick, so easy, and thus nice to receive. You may only try to think of three sentences, but getting a post card is really a significant impact. I'll always find a postcard whenever I travel or even if I'm in a random truck stop and send it back to Claire. It's a great way to tell her that I'm usually thinking of her.
5. Facebook Video- This really is actually one of my favorites. You are able to transmit a Facebook Video Message to your partner privately. It will sit in their inbox until they check their facebook page and then they click on it thinking it will be a text message and then BAM it's a video. They are quite simple to make and faster to send than other options. Easy way to enjoy a good laugh too.