Children bring so much joy into the world. They are innocent and curious about everything. I can't say that I love everything that they do, but I always love them. Here are a few of the reasons why.
1. They love everybody. Children are naturals at showing unconditional love and affection towards all people. They are not prejudice towards anyone. They accept anyone and everyone for exactly who they are.
2. They are not self-conscious. They don't seem to mind who is looking and I think that is a very good quality. I wish that it would carry over into more adults lives. I think a lot more people would live happier lives if they weren't too self-conscious to just be themselves
3. Play is the most important part of the day. I absolutely love that they don't have a care in the world. One of my very favorite things to do is watch my 5-year-old run back and forth in the living and dive on the couch. He gets so happy and laughs so hard.
4. They brighten my day. When I am having a bad day they always have a way to cheer me up. Kids have a knack for not letting anything in the world bother them. They set a fantastic example of living in the present and not worrying about what happened in the past or what is going to happen in the future.
5. They make the world a better place. Can you imagine a world without children? I think it would be boring. There would be way too much work and not enough laughter.
Parenting children is one of the hardest jobs out there. It requires tons of patience and understanding. Kids will press every last nerve you have. It makes it all worth it when your child runs up and gives you a hug or says I love you. They truly are the greatest gift that anyone could ask for.