How to make money? You don't have to sell your blood nor your skin for a living.
There are many ways to make money and one of them is outside the 9 to 5 gig â the internet. The internet has so much to offer, you just have to be careful with scammers.
Here are 5
1. Blogging. There is money in blogging. You don’t have to have a degree nor solid credentials to start blogging. Just be yourself - overtime, you’ll learn the flow. You can start with free blogging platforms such as wordpress.com or blogger.com. If you have the funds, you can start with a self hosted blog. In time, you can earn money through advertising.
2. Join Affiliate Marketing. You can earn money online by endorsing other people’s products. Not hundreds but hundred thousand products are out in the internet waiting for energetic promoters like you. In a matter of minutes, you can join affiliate marketing. You can earn as much as 50% commission on each sale you make. Start with clickbank.com, paydotcom.com and plimus.com.
3. Original Articles and Article Hubs. Sites like Squidoo, Hubpages, Knoll and Infobarrel can help you earn money online. Just follow their easy tutorials and you’ll soon become a pro. The more quality articles you send, the more chances of you making money online.
4. Writing. Skilled writers have more chances of earning money online. Hone your writing skills and the end result will be tremendous.
5. Sell Photos. If you are fond of taking pictures of anything that strikes your fancy, you’ll end up streaming money out of it. Submit quality pictures to istockphoto.com, dreamstime.com, shutterstock.com and a lot more photo sharing sites that pay.
There are many other ways to make money online. The above are just a few of the many legitimate ways to help you cope with financial woes without putting yourself at the mercy of scammers.