1. We spend time removing dead skin from our body but we don't do the same for our lips. Use a dry toothbrush gently to brush the dead skin off your lips. Do this at least once a week.
2. Use lip balm to add moisture to your lips and to get rid of dry lips. Avoid flavoured lip balms at all costs. You may constantly lick your lips which may cause chapping.
3. If you want to cause an illusion of larger lips apply a little gloss to the centre of your bottom lip. The gloss will reflect light giving the appearance of larger lips.
4. Avoid darker coloured lipsticks if you have thinner lips. They will highlight your thin lips even more so avoid. Stick to more neutral colours instead.
5. If you have larger lips there will be plenty of women who envy you but large lips can sometimes play down the rest of your features.