Once you have been using grocery coupons for a while, you will know that the high face value grocery coupons are the most valuable ones of all. Higher dollar values mean quicker savings and more often than not free products for your efforts. This is, very simply, where the action is in grocery savings.
Where do you find all those wonderful money saving offers? Here are six of the best resources ever to get you started.
1. Go for the Sunday paper. The Sunday food section of your newspaper is still the champion of all champions for coupon distribution. Start here to see what is available for the week and go on from there with your efforts.
2. SmartSource.com is the distributor of a major part of the coupons in the Sunday food sections. They also have a website where you can download and print their offers for free. Using their online service in addition to the coupons is the paper is a good way to get multiple coupons for the same offer. You get one in the paper, and then can usually print two more online for free.
3. Shortcuts.com is a service of AOL and offers free electronic coupons just for registering. They download the savings directly to your store savings card and have different offers added throughout the month.
4. Manufacturers have also gotten into the act and are putting printable coupons on their websites. All you need to do is sign up for their email list and you will get tons of offers in your mailbox.
5. Mambosprouts.com is your online resource for organic foods coupons. They offer a wide variety of free printable coupons for savings on natural, organic and health foods. Their selection is always in flux and is a great addition to the more mainstream online coupon providers.
6. Coupons.com is the granddaddy of all printable coupon sites online. They have hundreds of printable coupons from major manufacturers and their coupons have very high face values. They allow you to print multiple coupons at once and you can sometimes print a few more of the same offer after just a few days. You really can not go wrong with the coupons on this site, and I have been using them for quite some time.
For a little inspiration on how to use grocery coupons to reach some really outrageous goals, take a look at this article. You can also get more grocery coupon saving strategies here to help you maximize both your time and savings efforts.