Maternity Fashion at it's finest
- Expecting mothers are in luck, bigger is better this season. Loose clothes and flowing styles are a must-have for fashionistas across the board. The washed paint look is big this fall; try it on a quarter-length shirt that falls just above your knee for a flexible outfit that keeps you looking your best.
- The asymmetrical style is back, and it's not just for dresses anymore. Tops, and jumpers are climbing on the bandwagon for asymmetry this season. Silky fabrics that fall loosely with one shoulder strap are in full swing, and pregnant women can really benefit from this easy style.
- Long tunics are in full swing this fall. If you pair the box-pleat tunics with leggings you have a comfortable outfit for any occasion. You will like it so much that you'll begin wearing this style long after your baby has arrived.
- A style that any expectant mother will appreciate is the 'boyfriend' look. It started with celebrities' huge sweaters and has moved on to jeans. The loose boyfriend jeans are great for pregnant women to pair with a plain white T on those days you want to be stylish without too much effort, and while wearing your comfy maternity jeans.
- Boot boots boots! They keep coming back, year after year, and it looks like this season has some of the hottest new styles for young and old alike. The favorite pick for moms are the ankle-height scrunched boots. The extra space in the foot area and ankle provides room for any pregnant-related swelling, while the comfort is never compromised. The best thing about these boots is that they go with every style of the season, from dresses to leggings! Boots are a must-have this season.
- Remember those maxi dresses you bought last spring? Well as long as your patterns aren't in the pastel arena, you can bring them back! Maxi dresses are a huge trend for moms this fall. Their length makes these dresses even cooler in the fall and winter months to come. With stylish boots and even a loose-fitting belt across your belly, these dresses really stand out.