1. Green Tea and Weight Loss- Scientific studies have shown that Green Tea burns fats and especially effective when a person combines it with a exercise routine, research found that green tea alone can help reduce weight by 47% in reduction of body weight gain, and the effect is multiplied with exercise concluding a reduction of 89% reduction in weight gain.
2. Fiber-Rich Whole Grains and Weight Loss- Whole grains such as oats, rye, brown rice, whole wheat, and buckwheat can give you important nutrients including dietary fiber which help you feel energized and healthy; women who have consumed more whole grain fiber-rich foods are less likely to gain weight over those eating food made from refined grains.
3. Exercise and Weight Loss- Whether your cycling, swimming, walking, skipping a rope, or running, when combining physical exercise with eating the right combination of nutritious foods such veggies, fruits, whole grains, one can maintain a healthy weight. Building and maintaining healthy bone density, muscle strength promotes a psychological well-being, reducing risk, boosting the immune system.
4. Psychology and Weight Loss- When trying to lose weight, there is a philosophy that it only starts between your ears, the limitations only belong in your head. For a lot of people the attachment to foods makes it harder for them to lose weight, the thought of giving up the foods they love is more than they can bear. Preparing for the weight loss journey can ease the mind and body, having the support from fellow friends helps, like having a weight loss buddy.
5. Food Portions and Weight Loss- Controlling the size of the portions of food your eating can help you be successful in losing weight, eating the right portions of veggies, fruits, fiber-rich whole grains, meat, and legumes can help you better understand how to avoid some common food pitfalls. When you take the time to plan out your meals along with your food portions helps your pocketbook and your waistline.
6. Water, Water, Water and Weight Loss- Studies have shown that when one consumes at least 17 ounces of water a day that the metabolic rate increases due to the fact the body has to warm the water consumed to body temperature. In turn this causes an increase in the rate that calories are burned. Water is an excellent source for flushing the body of toxins.
7. Tracking Your Weight Loss Efforts- Keeping track of what you eat and your portion sizes, how much water you consume in a day's time and exercise will help you be successful in your goal for how much weight you actually want to lose. Using tracking methods or software will encourage you to stay on top of it. The more you can keep yourself focused on your weight loss program the more success you will have in losing 10, 30, 50 pounds of weight. Looking at yourself in the mirror will be the proof and putting on those clothes you haven't worn for the last 5 years will boost your well being, and health.
More Informative Articles about Your Health: