Wrinkles and Crow's Feet
Avocado is great to use for wrinkles and crow's feet. It has good moisturizing properties, so you could use this on your entire face as well. Avocado helps increase the amount of collagen, so it is the perfect thing for wrinkles. It also is good with dry skin.
- Mix 5 drops of almond oil with half an avocado and mash this up in a bowl. You should end up with a nice creamy consistency.
- Leave this on under and around the eyes for 5 minutes before wiping it off. You will feel a lot more refreshed. Do this on a regular basis.
Dry Skin Remedy
This is a cream for dry skin under the eyes because you are using ingredients with hydrating properties. It also helps with dark rings, so using this every day will be a huge help.
- 2 tsp Aloe vera gel
- 3 Vitamin E capsules, and
- 1 tsp Almond oil
- 3 drops lavender oil
- Add the Aloe Vera to a small jar
- Add in the vitamin E capsules to this as well as the lavender oil
- Now add in the almond oil and mix everything together
photo credit: photobucket.com/user/lizwizb/media/Aloe-Vera.jpg
Tired, bloodshot and swollen eyes are hardly attractive, and you need to treat this naturally. If you have not got enough sleep, then this is definitley going to show, so have something like cucumbers prepared in the refrigerator. Cold metal teaspoons will work, as will ice cubes. Leave these on for a couple of minutes and soon your eyes will be back to normal again.
cucumber for eyes
photo credit: photobucket.com/user/CherokeePhotography12/media/Eyes/FinalCucumber_zpsfa9ec2bf.jpg
Natural Eyebrow Tint
As you age, it is natural for your eyebrows to start thinning out. You can sometimes see when women begin to shade them in with a pencil, and this does not look good.
Here are a few things that you can do in order to remain youthful:
- Rub lemon on your brows
- Egg white will also help because it contains protein. Leave this on for 15 minutes.
- Rub olive oil in
- Coconut oil helps thicken and turn them darker.
- Apply Aloe Vera and rub it in.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
The skin in this area is very delicate and as you age, you will find a notable difference here. This appears as swollen and is often referred to as puffy eyes. Often the fats seeps down and contributes to that saggy layer under your eyes. You can also benefit by getting more sleep and eating well. If you suffer from any allergies, then this is something to look into as well.
Of course, we can't leave out healthy cucumbers. These have been used used for years because of their calming properties. They also contain antioxidants, and are especially helpful for those with sensitive eyes reduce the puffiness.
photo credit: photobucket.com/user/ashleebatuf/media/hr-tea-bags.gif
A couple of years ago, somebody tested this out, and even dermatologists have been raving about this method. Some people say that this is like an instant face lift, and in the case of the eye area, it would act as something similiar to botox, but you have to do this on a regular basis.
Home Remedy for Dark Circles
You may have dealt with the bags under your eyes, but dark circles are yet another issue that will bring you down if you have a look in the mirror. Often this can be cured by just getting a little more sleep, or being less of a party animals. However, age does come into play, and fortunately there are a couple of rememdies that come to mind.
- An enzyme found in potatoes has been known to lighten then circles. Just grate them and this on for a couple of minutes.
- Rose water is one of the best things for this. Just dab a little bit under the eye and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Use the cucumber under eyes as well as tea bags like you would use them to get rid of bags under your eyes.