How about a quality Juicer for your kitchen bench, AND your health!
First off the bat, I want to clarify that this review is about an appliance that can juice the standard citrus fruits, AND also a very wide range of other fruits and vegetables.
In other words by owning this juicer, you can create wonderful and healthy fruit and vegetable drinks. Combinations such as carrot and celery, orange and beetroot; or how about tomato ginger and cress?
I had a good look at a selection of models in this crowded sector and have decided to focus on just one. A Breville, but rest assured, I have zero links to that company. Breville has been around for a long time in the kitchen small appliance field, and they are now a respected household name.
1) Breville BJS600XL Fountain Juicer. This baby is a top of the range product. It has a rec retail of $600, but fortunately if you know where to look, you can grab it brand spanking new for just $399. So what makes a juicer, (no matter how impressive it looks), worth that money? Well have a look at some of the features here, as well as the picture I put in below:
- Masticating juicer extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables
- Ultra quiet 240-watt motor
- Direction control ensures fruit or vegetables can be dislodged from juicing screw
- Filter basket with auto purifying for maximum yield and easy cleaning between juicing
- Measures 8-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 16-inch, 1-year limited warranty
Ok so with a cast steel housing, a feed opening built to fit whole fruits and vegetables, and dishwasher safe parts, you can get an idea of why this daddy of a juicer is a sound investment.
There are hundreds of satisfied customers out there for the entire Breville Juice Fountain range, and here's what just some of them had to say:
"This juicer is perfect if you're like me... I make a monster glass of juice (close to a quart) with 7 fruits and vegetables. It rips through all of them as if it were a joke. All the vegetables take about a minute, then I'm done."
"I have owned this juicer for over a year, and I juice 2-3 times a week on average. When I first saw this machine in a store demo (W-S), I was amazed at how this thing TORE through everything. After reading "The Raw Food Detox Diet" by Natalia Rose, I decided to invest in my health.
My first purchase? This juicer."
"I just bought this juicer from Amazon and I can make a liter of juice in about a minute. The large chute means I can toss everything in whole and with the 1000 Watt motor this can juice a bag of carrots, several apples and an entire stalk of lettuce put in whole in seconds with the shredder spinning at 13,000 rpm."
Wow, some happy juicers right there!
And just a final thought. So now you have a quality masticating juicer blender all sorted out, how about a great book of super healthy juicing recipe ideas? I had a look at this great book here and thought highly of it. A perfect accompanimant to your quality juice fountain.
For yourself and your family, or as a quality gift, this Breville juicer and juicer recipe book would be just ideal.
Take care out there.
Amazon Price: $284.01 Buy Now
(price as of May 3, 2016)