Get rid of your acne fast
The best acne treatments on the market
Parts of the body with sebaceous glands, such as the chest, face and back, are the normall carriers of acne. Acne occurs in several different forms. You can have pimples, blackheads, white heads or abcesses. Blackheads are generally brought about by the hardening of skin oils like sebum.
When blackheads occur it is mainly because this sebum has clogged skin pores, thereby enlarging them and exposing them to free-moving air. It is this exposure to free-moving air that causes the blackening, which is why they are called blackheads. Under the microscopic eye of a microscope they appear as clearly obvious black spots around the nose.
Blackheads can of course be treated in several ways. The only unfortunate thing is that there are so many chemical treatments for blackheads that people battle with making the right choice.
What you will find here are a few natural cures for acne and blackheads. Why not give some of them a decent try.
1. The use of steam to treat blackheads has been considered as beneficial for quite some time now when it comes to opening skin pores. Rub the affected areas with a towel for a minute or two, this after exposing your face to steam. Pour cold water afterwards in order to close skin pores.
2. A paste composing of rose water and almond powder is one of the most effective natural cures for acne and blackheads. Rub this ad-mixture onto the skin, leave it to dry for a few minutes, and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Women can use their natural makeup to prevent the appearance of blackheads. The ingredients in these natural makeup products free skin pores, thereby allowing them to breathe instead of being closed and clogged. However, abstain from using products containing gels and oily fillers; therefore, read the labels before you make a purchase.
4. People seeking natural cures for acne and blackheads that tone the skin and balance out the production of oil by the skin must use Witch Hazel. Blackheads can be removed by dipping cotton in Witch Hazel and then dabbing it smoothly over the blackhead infested areas of the skin. Do this at least once a day and you will even be able to treat your acne as well.
5. Another natural cure is egg white. After beating your egg white, apply it modestly over the affected areas of your skin. Wash the egg white off while scrubbing your face gently with a face towel.
6. Exercising is yet another notable treatment alternative for people suffering from blackheads. Exercise increases blood flow, while at the same time increasing the supply of oxygen to closed skin pores. The increased blood flow also transports nutrients to affected areas, thereby giving your skin a healthy and lustrous tone.
7. Fenugreek is yet another natural acne treatment. All you need to do is find Fenugreek leaves and grind them until a rich paste is formed. Thereafter, apply it to your skin for about 15 minutes before washing it off with warm water. A week of day to day night-time application will bring about meaningful changes.
8. Iodine and Epsom salts. This is considered effective because of its rapid results. Make an ad-mixture of 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts and 4 drops of iodine in a quarter cup of steaming hot water. Wait until the mixture has cooled down before applying it to the skin with cotton. After 15 minutes remove this with a wet and clean face towel.
Bear in mind though that results may depend on the texture of your skin; so do not be worried if one of these acne treatments does not work, simply try out then next one until something proves effective.