Acne is no fun matter. A skin disease that impacts millions of people ranging from adolescents to adults, acne is primary affects the face and is characterized by red pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. A disease that can be fairly stubborn to get rid of, sometimes a treatment that can truly cure your acne can be hard to come by. Luckily, we have compiled a list of the best treatments for acne available so you can review your choices and find one that will work best for you.
This list is just to show options available for treatment of your acne and is not in any particular order:
- Pronexin. Pronexin is a very popular and all-in-one acne treatment. Containing 33 natural ingredients proven to fight acne and get rid of it permanently, Pronexin can get rid of your acne with 7 days. Testimonials of Pronexin customers say that at least 80-90% of their acne is gone within the 7 days. Finally, Pronexin is also VERY easy to use, just 1 step once per day. Pronexin also has a 100% money back guarantee so if it doesn't cure your acne then you don't pay a thing.
- Acneticin. Acneticin is a great alternative to topical acne medications. Acneticin is ingested interally with a formula designed to fight acne at its source. If you've tried topical solutions and creams before with no success, Acneticin might be what you're looking for. After about one week, Acneticin shows some real results at treating your acne and getting rid of it permanently. Acneticin can be combined with topical acne treatments as well if you want to give your acne a real one-two punch.
- Neutrogena skiniD. SkiniD is a personalized acne treatment focused on getting your skin clear of acne with a regimin based on your skin and your lifestyle. Instead of taking the "one-size-fits-all" approach other brands have, skiniD focuses instead each individual user. Neutrogena provides a 100% money back guarantee if don't see real results of your acne disappearing within 14 days. Pretty sweet deal.
- Proactiv. You've probably seen the commercials on TV with Jessica Simpson featuring Proactiv and how it cured her acne. Involving 3 simple steps, Proativ is an acne treatment system designed with soothing botanicals and real medicine. Proven to get rid of your acne, Proactiv provides a 60 day money-back guarantee if you don't see real results of your acne disappearing. Proactiv is known for its amazing acne treatment abilities.
- Accutane. Accutane is a prescription based internally ingested drug that is built to fight the strongest forms of acne. Accutane is a good alternative to topical treatments that aren't able to fight and treat severe forms and acne. Accutane has some very severe side effects however which can include birth defects in pregnant women, depression, psychosis and, rarely, suicidal ideation, suicide attempts, suicide, and aggressive and/or violent behaviors. So while Accutane is an option, it may not be right for everyone.
-Natural Acne Treatment