Benefits of Using Gel Aloe Vera on Acne
Acne is the most common inflammatory disease in teenagers and mild to moderate breakout is nowadays frequent in adults; partly blamed to the busy lifestyle and stress that many of us are living at the moment. Although there are many factors involved, such as age, race, gender, poor diet (especially fatty food,) hormonal influences and genetic predisposition; it is now clear that stress triggers the sebaceous gland that increases the likelihood of developing acne at one point or another in our lives.
There are many medications available these days to treat bad skin and even if we have not been able to find the “magical solution to cure acne” there are many natural remedies that will help you treat and combat on a timely and appropriate way an outbreak, decreasing at the same time the chances of acne scars and red marks on your face and body
What is Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a natural remedy; a plant that has been on earth for over 5000 years. It is a member of the lily family but tends to grow on dry and arid climates. The chemical composition of this plant has been effectively utilised for decades and is now considered as one of the most versatile plants on earth. Among the many benefits of this natural remedy are:
- Helps to maintain a healthy and young looking skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves our immune system.
- It has great natural detox effect on our body.
- Improves bower regularity and decreases unfriendly bacteria.
- Effective and natural remedy to combat acne.
Aloe Vera has wonderful antibacterial and astringent properties that make it ideal for treating acne: it penetrates the dermis, epidermis and hypodermis. Aloe Vera Gel offers great results if used on a daily basis (as you would do with any other medication; with the difference that Aloe Vera is a natural remedy). You need to apply the gel on the affected area and cleanse it of impurities
- Aloe Vera removes the oil and other impurities caused by pollution that has accumulated in the pores; removing the obstruction and decreasing the chances of the formation of acne, blackheads and pimples.
- The astringent property of Aloe Vera gel decreases the production of sebaceous secretions; this is not only useful for acne sufferers but is also highly beneficial for people with oily skin.
- The antibacterial property of Aloe Vera gel prevents the bacteria from causing and spreading infection, thus accelerating the healing of the pustules caused by acne and preventing the formation of new ones.
- Aloe Vera also contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids that contribute to the development of new cells and regenerate damaged tissue and acne lesions, preventing at the same time further scarring and spots
Amazon Price: $35.99 Buy Now
(price as of Dec 22, 2013)