Amway has been in business for 50 years, and during this time, they have delivered high-quality products. One of the items I want to review in this article is the Amway water filter, the eSpring, which is the first of its kind.The Amway water filter is the eSpring Water Purifier.
This water purifier features a UV light and a carbon-block filter, that reduces more than 140 contaminants that can affect your health. Because of their patented carbon-block filter, they have claimed the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal, for having a superior water filter.
The Amway Water Filter comes in counter-top unit and one for below the counter. The eSpring counter-top unit comes with an existing faucet kit, and the below counter unit come with an auxiliary faucet kit.
The eSpring filters 140 containment's such as VOCs, mercury, pesticides, and lead. It also does allow the beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass and remain in your water. The UV light works by reducing microorganisms in your drinking water, all done without any chemicals.
The filter in this Amway Water Filter will need to be replaced every 5,000 liters, or once a year, whichever comes first. If you live in an area that has a high particulate content, may might need to change it more often.
The eSpring has monitor indicator, kind of like a gas gauge, that will show the remaining life in the filter cartridge, also letting you know when its time to replace it.
Here are some benefits of the Amway Water Filter:
- Destroys 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Removes 99.95% of protozoan cysts
- Removes 140 potential contaminant's including many pesticides, disinfectant by-products, radon, mercury, and lead
- This is the first system for inside the home that is certified to meet three separate international standards by NSF
- It does not remove fluoride, calcium and magnesium
- Comes with 2-year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Very easy to install
- Will work great with any household water pressure
- More convenient and costs less than bottled water
- High flow rate, filling your glass quickly