Trying to figure out that perfect message for your loved one on your anniversary? Coming up with just the right words for your husband or wife is no simple task. Sometimes, thinking of the best thing to say to truly express your feelings on a special day can be a challenge.
If there is one card that you need to be personable and thoughtful, it is an anniversary card message. Here are some example of some great heartfelt messages. Just remember that these are just examples and you may want to try and personalize them so that they truly represents the thoughts and feelings you have for your loved one.
- I can't imagine my life without you. I will love you forever and always
- Thank you for putting up with me all of these years. Happy Anniversary
- Words can't express what you mean to me. I cherish every day we have together
- Anniversaries come and go, but my love for you is everlasting and isn't going anywhere
- My love for you continues to grow with each passing year
Anniversary card messages should communicate several important things.
If you are writing to a couple to wish them a happy anniversary, you can probably use a general anniversary message, but it is always a good idea to personalize it with a heartfelt personal note as well. If you know them well, you can always forgo the sappy "feeling" words and opt for a little humor or comedy to lighten things up a bit.
- Congratulations on your Anniversary. Wishing that you both have many more to come.
- Best Wishes to You both on this wonderful day. May you have many more beautiful years together.
- Happy Anniversary. Another one down!
- All these years and you two actually made it work. All the Best!
- You two are the perfect two pieces of a puzzle. Wishing you the Best Anniversary!
Other Ideas for Anniversary Card Messages
Write a Poem or Song. If you have the gift of writing poetry or ballads or just enjoy doing it for fun and self expression. What better way to express to someone how you feel about them then by writing a poem specifically about and for them? If you don't think you are creative enough to come up with one on your own you could freelance some to come up with great poem or song for you.
Writing a warm and meaningful anniversary card message doesn't have to be a stressful experience. Most of all, no matter what you say, your loved one will appreciate it as it truly the thought that counts.