If you are trying to figure out what the
best foundation for black skin is, you should take a look at mineral foundation
powders. There is a wide range on offer
from different companies and you are sure to find one brand that will match
your skin tone and be within your price range.
If you do decide to go ahead and invest in
mineral makeup foundation products you will need to learn how to apply it
properly so that you will end up will a beautiful and flawless base for the
rest of your make up to sit on. You may
find that it will take you some time to perfect the art of applying mineral
foundation but after you have tried it a couple of times and seen the end
results you will naturally get quicker and quicker at it.
You will need two basic pieces of equipment
in order to applying your base colour.
- The right foundation for your skin tone
- A good quality foundation brush or
Foundation for for black women needs to be chosen
well because you do not want to end up looking like a painted doll. Get the right combination and you will look
just like all the beautiful black singers and actresses with their absolutely
flawless looking skin. Understand what
your skin tone is so that you pick the correct makeup foundation. You may find that you will have to blend two
different colours of foundation to get the optimal colour for your skin. This is not uncommon because everyone is unique. In fact if you go along to a make up counter
in the mall for one those free cosmetic make over sessions, you may find that
the make up artist will mix two different foundations to get the right blend
for your skin.
How To Apply Mineral Foundation
- Tip a little bit of the mineral foundation into the lid of your jar or onto a flat surface. This will make it much easier for you to make sure you only use a little bit because you will find that it does go a long way.
- Once you have loaded up your brush with powder, tap the excess off into the lid or onto your surface.
- With a circular motion, take your brush and start applying the powder to your face, starting from the outer edges and moving towards the centre.
- Be sure to hold the brush very gently against your skin so that you do not transfer too much make up in one go.
- Take a look in the mirror and if necessary, add a little powder to any areas you have missed.
Find out more about how to apply natural mineral make up foundation for black women to
ensure you get the job done right.
There are lots of products to choose from but if you are looking for good quality make up for black women, take a look at what is available online and grab yourself a bargain.