Looking for a back acne treatment can be a pretty daunting task, and people usually spend hundreds of dollars before eventually giving up. You don't have to be one of those people that struggle with finding something that works for them. In this article you'll discover why all those other so called "acne cures" failed and what you can do right now to stop acne in its tracks.
Band Aid Cures
If your like me, you have probably tried every possible acne product that promised to help relieve your acne problem, but ended up doing nothing for you in the long run. Your not alone.
So, why don't they work? Well, to help me explain, let me give you an analogy. When we get a cut, we usually put a band aid on it to help it heal faster, right? But the band aid doesn't change the fact that you still have the cut. Its the same with acne. Most over the counter products are used in a way that only treat the already formed pimples.
Simply putting a band aid on the problem isn't going to change the fact that more break outs are going to occur. So, we need to fix the problem from the inside to take care of future break outs.
Fight Your Acne With These Tips
Here are a couple things that you can do right now as a back acne treatment
- Eat foods with as little oil as possible. You know the saying that goes, you are what you eat? Well, the more oil thats in our foods, the oil will go through our pores. This is really bad for acne. So, consider cutting back on the oily foods, your skin will thank you for it.
- Change those sheets. Consider all the sweat, dirt, and oil that is on your body (no matter how well you shower), all this junk will end up on your bed sheets and will just accumulate until you wash them. So, don't wait to long before changing them out. Every couple days should be fine.
- Work out, often. I'm not only referring to lifting weights, but running. Running is probably the single best acne fighting habit. Just make sure to clean up before the sweaty activity.
- Wash your hair, I'm looking at you guys. Our hair produces plenty of natural oils, and if we aren't careful, that oil will end up on our backs adding to our acne problem.
- Add more Zinc to your diet. Its great for healthier skin, you're complexion will thank you for it.
With these tips you should be well on your way with stopping acne in its tracks and preventing future break outs. These are just some simple but effective back acne treatment ideas that I hope you can use to help with your back acne.