- Treatment: Warm up several tablespoons of olive-oil. Next rub and massage into your scalp then cover with a shower cap. Then leave on for 20-30 minutes before rinsing or shampooing. Optional-add an egg but do not warm up.
- Shiny Hair and repairing split ends: Pour a small but general amount of olive-oil in the palm of your hand. Next apply it to the ends of your hair and work up the hair shaft, do not apply it to your scalp.
Using olive-oil in your hair and on your scalp can get rid of dandruff, lice and dry hair. It can also help with hair loss.
- Moisturizer: Beat together olive-oil, honey and an egg yolk. Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Cleanser: Rinse face with warm water then massage a small amount of olive-oil into your skin and let it soak in. Gently dab your face with a clean towel to get rid of the oily look.
- Wrinkles: Dab olive-oil with a cotton ball under your eyes or wherever wrinkles are and leave on overnight. This also removes make-up.
- Moisturizer: Apply olive-oil all over feet and then cover with socks, preferably thick or cotton socks.
Warm up in a small bowl or dish olive oil and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Next soak your nails for 5-10 minutes then rinse or wash off. This strengthens your nails.
For softer hand mix 2 tablespoons of olive-oil with 2 tablespoons of sugar rub into and all over hands. Rinse off with warm water. Or you can rub just olive-oil into your hands and cover with gloves overnight.
To soothe dry and chapped lips dab a little olive-oil on your lips and rub in.
You can bath with olive-oil by just rubbing it in on your entire body.
Olive-oil can be used in replace of shaving cream.
A few drops of warm olive-oil will relieve earache.
Taking a teaspoon of olive-oil will cure and relieve stomach problems.