This is a great salad and or appetizer to enjoy on a summers evening. It uses all of summers most favorite berries and marinates them in a light tangy honey mustard dressing. This salad will be a hit for people of all ages.
- 1 packet honey mustard salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
1. In a medium bowl, prepare the dressing, using vinegar and oil, and substituting orange juice for the water then set
2. Preheat the grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, cool, and slice into strips.
4. In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peas, and pecans. Pour in the prepared dressing, and toss to coat.