Baby showers are always so much fun to attend, especially getting to see all of the adorable baby gifts that are given. The following are a few of our favorite baby gifts that are sure to be a hit at your next baby shower:
- Diaper Cake – Diapers are always a welcome gift at any baby shower and a diaper cake is the perfect way to display them. Diaper cakes can be as simple as three tiers of diapers stacked with ribbon or as elaborate as stacked diaper tiers with ribbon, flowers, onesies, bath toys, pacifiers, etc. adorning the sides of the “cake”. Put a flower or bow on the top and you’ll have the most darling, and practical, gift at the party.
- Bath Basket – If there is one thing that babies need a lot of, it’s baths. Putting together a basket full of baby bath supplies is the perfect gift for any new mother. You could even personalize the basket with the baby’s name and fill it with shampoo, lotion, wash cloths, bath toys, etc.
- Library Starter – You can never have too many books which is why starting the new-mother’s library is the perfect shower gift. Put together a collection of some of your favorite books and in the card, explain why each book is so important to you. While the new baby won’t be able to completely appreciate the thoughtfulness of this gift, they’re sure to enjoy the books as they get older!
- Baby Ties – Sometimes dads get neglected when it comes to baby shower gifts. The next time you’re invited to a baby shower for a little boy, get the father and soon-to-be baby boy matching ties. The dad will love that he has a new tie and when the baby is born, he’ll love sporting the matching ties to church or other formal events.
- Monthly Onesies – Taking monthly pictures can be a fun way to track a baby’s growth over the first year. A fun new trend is to personalize onesies with the months 1-12 and then the baby’s mom and dad can easily take pictures the first day of each month and watch how much their new baby grows. Onesies can be purchased at your local baby store and numbered months can be printed out on transfer paper and ironed on easily before being wrapped up and taken to the shower.