Personal Blender and Portable Travel Cup
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but many of us don’t have time to prepare something to eat before going to work or the gym; however, the attitude of many people have changed in recent years thanks to the popularity of smoothies as one of the healthiest drinks/meals you can ever have; the only problem is that buying smoothies everyday could be quite costly; so if you love smoothies, shakes, protein drinks or any other kind of mixed drink and want to save time and money, choosing the right blender should be a priority for you; this is why I always recommend to read all reviews possible before deciding to buy; Amazon is one of the best sites for this activity.
Although Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is one of the cheapest Blenders you will ever find (only $12 in Amazon); it is also one of the most effective and versatile in the market; the effectiveness and simplicity of Hamilton Beach can be easily compared with more expensive blenders.
Pros of Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- Very simple to use: it is one of those products that you buy and use almost immediately; it is a one-touch operation blender.
- It will save you time: you can use the blending jar as a portable travel cup; this is perfect if you are in a hurry and want to leave your house quickly or if you hate doing the washing up (you will still have to wash the cup but at least you will have less things to wash)
- Long-lasting: strong stainless-steel blades
- Small size: easy storage and easy to clean
- Powerful: Although small; this personal blender is powerful enough to prepare an icy drink or blend frozen fruit.
- Stylish design
- Great consistency of the final products: the consistency of the smoothies and protein shakes is absolutely fantastic; you will not find pieces of fruit or lumps on your protein shakes
- Cost efficient: you won’t need to blend for long period of times.
- Great value for money.
- Small enough to take it with you if you travel regularly.
- Less noisy in comparison to other blenders.
Cons of Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- It only offers one-person portion: if you are planning to prepare drinks for more than one person, then get a normal blender.
- If you are looking for a blender that performs all blending tasks: whipping, grinding, mincing and beating; then this is not the product for you; it is mostly used for smoothies, icy drinks and protein shakes.