Highly Rated Business Apps That Are Worth A Look
Long gone are the days when you could only work in the office, or only work on large desktop computers. Nowadays we have business apps that aim to make our life easier, especially those who are in business. Apps can be downloaded onto any android phone and work can be monitored on the go, 24 hours a day, however close or far away you are from work. Whether you want it or not!
1. Dragon Dictation App. This app is ideal for anyone needing to take lengthy notes but without the time to write them all down. Speaking into the phone directly allows you to make the notes you need whilst the app translates these into words. It is mostly correct, although it can make a few mistakes to be expected. This can then be emailed to someone, copy and pasted into a word document, or saved for future use. It is really handy for the business person on the go.
2. IWork . This app allows you to edit documents from your phone or iPad. It is very useful for those people who cannot always make it to their laptop on time to make changes or add additions to a file. These changes can transfer directly to your laptop so you can pick up where you left off when you return to your laptop.
3. Twitter. Although a social networking site, this handy app allows you to use the full Twitter site and make changes, add statuses or check out other company’s twitter accounts. Twitter allows you to network throughout the web and connect with other companies. This is a great marketing tool and by accessing it from your phone or iPad you can update it wherever you are.
4. Loan apps. There are many loan apps available which keep you up to date with the latest financial information regarding business loans, commercial mortgages and business insurance. You can ensure you stay ahead of the crowd by receiving daily updates and recommendations in regards to your business finance.
5. Transportation. Wherever you get placed for your business, you may find yourself in areas of the country you don’t know. This can be frustrating when trying to find the train station or get a taxi back to your company. For people always on the go and visiting different clients, downloading apps like One Click Cab allow you to quickly find a local taxi number. London Taxi app also calculates how much the taxi will cost and how far you will have to travel – great for any business person on the go.
6. And for those who just need a quick nap... for those people who want a bit of fun with their apps, the iNap@work app allows you to get away with a quick power nap in a cubicle at work as it sends out varying productive noises like typing, stapling, coughing and shuffling to fool your work mates into thinking you are hard at work!