If you're a student heading off to college, it's essential that you pack with you the best shower caddies for college to hold your toiletries. Just what is a shower caddy? This is basically an item that will carry all your essential bathroom items - your shampoo, conditioner, wash cloths, etc. It allows you to have some privacy, even in a public college dorm shower. It's very convenient to have as it will carry all your things with you easily. When you are sharing a college dorm bathroom with other people, you need a little bit of privacy and something useful to carry your stuff, so invest in one of these!
Best Shower Caddies for College Shower?
My favorite one is the Honey-Can-Do Quick Dry Shower Tote.
- I like this one because of the mesh fabric and because it dries pretty quickly. It also has just enough compartments to carry your bathroom items.
- It's also pretty good to use at the gym or if you are traveling.
" Featuring seven storage pockets, this tote easily manages full-sized bottles, cosmetics, shower shoes, and more."
Check it out below.
Amazon Price: $11.56 Buy Now
(price as of Sep 14, 2016)
- 7-Storage pockets
- Breathable Mesh Fabric
- Dries Quickly
- Great for travel
- Shower totes
Another absolutely essential item for a college dorm shower is shoes or sandals.
Trust me on this one - public college showers can be quite disgusting with dozens of people using them daily. It's also easier to get foot fungus like athlete's foot if you walk barefoot.
Play it safe and get some sandals or shoes designed for the water. Check out this pair below for instance.
Amazon Price: $24.00 Buy Now
(price as of Sep 14, 2016)
- Soft wave pattern insole for extreme comfort
- Perfect for the shower!
- A laundry bag and detergent might be needed. Make sure you find out where the laundry machine is located and bring rolls of quarters to use it.
- Toiletry items such as soap, shampoo, scrubbers, washcloths, are obvious items you'll need.
- Trash can
- A first aid kit.
- Shaving cream, razors, etc.
- Extra gym clothes
- Hangers for clothes!
- A message board for you door.
- Flashlight with batteries.
- Plenty of paper towels for spilt beer.
- Something to play with like a Frisbee, football, baseball, etc.
- Other Fun dorm room stuff
These are just a few essential dorm items you might need to bring with you. Read this article for a complete checklist on what to bring to a college dorm.
Just remember that college showers are not the most clean place ever - unless you have weekly cleaning service in your dorm, which is unlikely. No more mom to clean your bathroom every day, either!
Thanks for reading this article on the Best Shower Caddies for College Students!