Best acne medications following the recommendations and reviews of people
This article will deal with the best acne medications, which have worked for a number of people, and that’s why they have recommended these products and I have gathered their recommendations through my research. (To have some basic understanding of acne please read my Tips on Acne article.)
The lists are in no particular order. Bear in mind that a solution which worked for someone may not work for you because each person is unique in their “bio-condition”, however, I have selected through my research solutions which have worked for most people or which have gotten the highest stars in reviews.
Have a look at the list and don’t forget that for anything that you think is serious you need go to your dermatologist. Do not delay because usually in medicine time works against you.
Best acne medication available without prescription:
- Continuous Control ACNE CLEANSER - Clean & Clear
- Proactiv Blemish cream for on the spot-Proactive
- OIL-FREE Daily Pore Cleanser- Clean & Clear
- Persa- Gell 10 - Clean & Clear
- Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser – Biore
- Clean and clear advantage - clean and clear
- Any Neutrogena face wash thats OIL-FREE
- Benzoyl peroxide (10%) creams
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
- Erytop lotion or cream
- L'oreal Age Perfect Anti-Fatigue Lotion Cleaner
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Moisturize
- Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
- Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Toner astringent
- Clearpores is a an all natural herbal acne treatment that clears your skin without any side effects.
- Acnezine is a natural antioxidant acne treatment that treats the acne from the inside out
Best acne medication with prescription requirement:
- Benzaclin cream for during the day
- Retin-a-micro for night
- Azelaic Acid by Azelex
- Isotretinoin by Accurane
- Bactrim, Septra
- Sodium Sulfacetamide by Klaron or Novacet or Sulfacet-R
- Spironolactone by Spironolactone / Aldactone
- Retin A
Natural best acne medication options:
- Make the paste of Rakta-chandan ( sandalwood ) and Turmeric with milk, and apply it over the pimples
- The pulp of the tomato has astringent properties which can put a stop to acne, so applying slices of tomato on your skin can help (no harm in trying!)
- The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars are not formed
- Make a paste of jeera (cinnamon) seeds in water and apply it over the pimples.
- Application of the milky juice of unripe papaya, will remove pimples.
- Apply a little toothpaste (non-gel) on the pimple overnight. It will dry out the pimple.
- Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a lot of water regularly to flush out toxins. Avoid deep fried snacks.
- Do not rub your face vigorously as this could damage the skin
- Creams with tea tree oil by Thursday Plantation and Sanctum
- Vitamin A or multivitamins in general
- Lemon Juice (applied topically)
- Recommendations from people on forums