Some of the features of this reel push lawn mower
Some of the advantages of this reel push lawn mower
- It comes with a four year warranty, which is double the industry standard for push lawn mowers.
- It comes with a reel mower that doesn’t need fueling and is totally human powered.
- It can be adjusted to three different grass cutting heights: from one inch to two and 1/8th inches.
- It has a 16 inch cutting width with 10 inch front wheels.
- It only weighs 26 pounds so is easy to move around or carry from place to place.
Some of the disadvantages of this reel push lawn mower
- It has to be assembled.
- The grass catcher doesn’t work very well and kept falling off or grass fell out of it.
- It is best for using in small sized yards.
- Sticks tend to get stuck in it and clog it up, so raking your yard ahead of mowing is advised.
Overall, this push mower is considered by customers to be a fantastic little push reel mower that is great for small areas, and it saves energy costs, as well as the Earth’s environment. It is great for exercising too and you get a good workout while using it.
So, if you are looking for a great little lawn mower that doesn’t need gas or electricity, then consider the Greenworks Push Reel Lawn Mower . If you can increase your budget by $60 to $160, I would definately recommend you to read my review on the Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower.