If you are searching for one of the best lawn mowers costing under $100, then look no further than the Greenworks 25052 16-Inch 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower. If you want a lawn mower that helps you to cut your carbon footprint, get some exercise and save money, then this is one of the best push lawn mowers on the market! It doesn’t need expensive gasoline to run it, so you will only spend money once to buy it and never have to worry again about the cost of keeping it running.
Some of the features of this reel push lawn mowerCredit: http://www.squidoo.com/pushmower
The Greenworks Push Reel Lawn Mover offers several great features that have caused it to rate an average of four and a half stars on Amazon.com. As of this article writing, it was selling on Amazon for $79.99, which is a great buy.Credit: http://bestlawnmoweronline.com/
It also will emit absolutely no emissions to pollute the atmosphere like gas mowers and won’t tangle up on you or come up short like electric mowers with cords can do. Plus, it also doesn’t need any tune-ups or hard to do maintenance. Just keep it cleaned off and inside your garage in-between mowing. Most customers said they used it about once a week on a small sized lawn.
Some of the advantages of this reel push lawn mowerCredit: http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-6201-18-Inch-Staysharp-Mower/dp/B0045VL1OO
When commenting on the advantage of the mower, here is what some of the customers who bought this lawn mower liked about it:
- It comes with a four year warranty, which is double the industry standard for push lawn mowers.
- It comes with a reel mower that doesn’t need fueling and is totally human powered.
- It can be adjusted to three different grass cutting heights: from one inch to two and 1/8th inches.
- It has a 16 inch cutting width with 10 inch front wheels.
- It only weighs 26 pounds so is easy to move around or carry from place to place.
Some of the disadvantages of this reel push lawn mowerCredit: http://lawnmowerreviewshq.com/
The mower does have a couple of things about it that the customers didn’t like, and these features included:
- It has to be assembled.
- The grass catcher doesn’t work very well and kept falling off or grass fell out of it.
- It is best for using in small sized yards.
- Sticks tend to get stuck in it and clog it up, so raking your yard ahead of mowing is advised.
Overall, this push mower is considered by customers to be a fantastic little push reel mower that is great for small areas, and it saves energy costs, as well as the Earth’s environment. It is great for exercising too and you get a good workout while using it.
So, if you are looking for a great little lawn mower that doesn’t need gas or electricity, then consider the Greenworks Push Reel Lawn Mower . If you can increase your budget by $60 to $160, I would definately recommend you to read my review on the Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower.