There is a wide array of restaurants in Yorkshire and everyone seems to have a favorite so it is quite a challenge to choose the best places to eat in Yorkshire. One can count on internet deals and vouchers to help save money and make dining out more affordable. Using this list as a guide can certainly make choosing a great place to enjoy a meal in Yorkshire a little bit easier:Credit: http://www.channel4.com/4food/features/big-british-food-map/channel-4-on-tour/the-route/humber-and-yorkshire/beyond-the-city-walls
1. Café No. 8 with its delicious breakfasts and brunches, its bistro style lunches and its more formal dinner service offers consistently fabulous food in a small restaurant setting with a lovely garden to gaze upon.Credit: http://www.squaremeal.co.uk/restaurants/uk/view/81772/Melton%27s
2. Melton’s is a cheerful establishment offering fresh seasonal produce prepared beautifully. The décor is charming and the service is perfect. This is sure to be one of those restaurants that will be on the top of any list of the best places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://elupos.co.uk/
3. E’Lupo is an Italian restaurant with subtle flavors and authentic fresh fare. Every meal is cooked to order in the open kitchen. Servers are attentive and knowledgeable, food is delicious, and the atmosphere is lovely making E’Lupo the perfect place for a date night or other special meal.Credit: http://whatemilydidnext.wordpress.com/tag/north-yorkshire/
4. Rustique offers French foods that are rich and buttery, well-prepared, and very tasty. It is quickly making its way to the top of many lists of the best places to eat in Yorkshire. The prices for meals here are very reasonable given the high quality of the fresh food served. Service is quite pleasant and the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting.Credit: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/restaurant-review-anthony-s-restaurant-boar-lane-leeds-1-4159842
5. Anthony’s Restaurant is expensive, but most would say it is well worth the price. With an extremely knowledgeable wait staff and an absolutely delicious menu with artistic presentation, this is one of the best places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/restaurants/8373785/The-Yorke-Arms-Yorkshire-restaurant-review.html
6. The Yorke Arms offers a wonderful dining experience. This Michelin star rated establishment offers an expensive but extensive lunch or dinner that is ambitious and so delicious that one will want to save his pennies to return again as soon as possible. The ambience is lovely and the whole staff is genuinely warm and knowledgeable making this an even more pleasant experience.Credit: https://foursquare.com/v/the-magpie-cafe/4baa0524f964a52059443ae3
7. Magpie Café overlooks a fishing port and has a dining room with harbor views. Locally sourced fresh fish prepared simply is the highlight of the menu. Everything from the quintessential fish and chips to wild caught sea bass graces this menu that proves time and again that simple is elegant and fresh is best. On should keep in mind that checking the internet for specials, deals, or vouchers may save money at many of the best restaurants in Yorkshire.Credit: http://www.ruddingpark.co.uk/clocktower-restaurant/
8. Clocktower is a stunningly decorated restaurant with an eclectic cosmopolitan feel. The chef uses locally sourced produce and works magic with food. The atmosphere is friendly and enjoyable making this an even more wonderful dining experience.Credit: http://www.eatinyorkshire.com/2010/04/greens-of-whitby-lets-cheer-them-on.html
9. Green’s of Whitby is a lovely combination of bistro ion the downstairs and fine dining up above. This award winning establishment is known for delectable seafood dishes that will tantalize the taste buds. Using locally sourced ingredients makes the food taste fresher and diners will be pleased with the seasonal fare. Warm and inviting, with great service, this is surely one of the best places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://prashart.net/wordpress/page/2/
10. Lal Quila is always crowded and bustling, but this restaurant offers some of the best Northern Indian food in the region. The curries are remarkably good and tasty, service is lovely and the atmosphere is pleasant in spite of the fact that it is so busy.
The best places to eat in Yorkshire offer a variety of menu choices with a wide range of pricing options that can suit a variety of budgets and as always savings can often be found on the internet in the form of specials, deals or printable vouchers.