Top 10 Restaurants in Austin, TX
10. Hut's Hamburgers - This is hands down the best burger place in Austin. They are so unbelievably good. Also, Wednesday nights is 2 for 1 burger night. You really can't beat that anywhere in town. They also have bison, and veggie burgers.
9. Central Market Cafe - This is a restaurant in a grocery store, but it cooks up some great food. The portions are large, and everything is very healthy and fresh. They also have live music on the weekends outside, and it's a great place to grab a bottle on wine and hangout.
8. Contigo - What a unique place. They have a firepit outside, and they grow lots of their own vegetables and herbs right outside, what a great idea. Their muscles are delicious. They have small places that you can share around the table, so you can try a little of everything.
7. 24 Diner - This place is casual and classy. The menu has something for everyone, and the chef is always trying out new meals. Chicken and Waffles, what more could you ask for? Yum! Their burger is absolutely awesome. It's huge!
6. County Line - This is a great family restaurant in a great location right on the water. It's fun to come here and veg out on awesome barbeque. The beef ribs are huge and excellent. Not too many places around where you can get good beef ribs.
5. La Condesa - Very trendy and unique. The ambiance is half the reason to come here. Set right in the middle of downtown, it's the place to be on a Saturday night. Their food is very good, and there is plenty on the menu to please everyone.
4. Fino - This is a nice place with excellent food. The wine list is very extensive also. There serve lots of little places, which are great for sharing with a big group of people. This is also a great date place.
3. Uchicko - The food at this place is like a firecracker in your mouth. You get sweet, salty, sour and tangy all in one bite. Somehow it all works, and the chefs really know what they are doing here. Their combinations are amazing, and unique. You will not find food like this anywhere else.
2. Franklin Barbecue - This is the best barbecue in Austin. Yes, you will have to wait in a long line outside to get your food, but it's totally worth it. This is melt in your mouth goodness. The most tender brisket you can find. Frankin's also has great ambiance. This is a place you do not want to miss.
1. Uchi - This is a top-notch restaurant from the service to the food. The restaurant is in a small house, so it feels like you are home for dinner, and the ambiance is amazing. When you sit down the servers bring you hot wash clothes to wash your hands. Uchi has hands down the best food in Austin. All their sushi is amazingly fresh, and their rolls are exquisite. Not to mention that all their meals come out looking like artwork. This place will not disappoint you.