We as Christians know that the Bible is the promise of God. One of the primary things Christians turn to God for in life is for healing. Everyone gets sick, some more than others, some worse than others. But we know that we can always stand on God's Word and speak it out and receive from the Lord. Here are some of the primary Bible verses I use on my job and in my ministering to others.
1. Romans 8:11 - "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."
This healing verse is the primary one I stand on when praying with people in person and over the phone. Because the spirit of the Lord dwells in us, that spirit that also raised Jesus from the dead by default will quicken our bodies. Our bodies are the temple of the Lord and Jesus doesn't co-exist with sickness, so the spirit of the Lord overtakes sickness and this verse will set you free.
2. 1 Peter 2:24 - "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
Jesus took all of our sins upon himself when He died on the cross. Part of sin was sickness and infirmities so we no longer identify with sickness. If you are experiencing sickness or pain or anything that isn't perfect health then speak this verse. Jesus took stripes on his back so we were healed. Amen!
3. Psalms 107:20 - "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."
God sent his Word and healed us! We are delivered and set free byCredit: http://www.morguefile.com the Bible and the Word we read each day. When we read the Word and get it in our hearts it sets us free. If you stand on this make sure you understand what it means to be delivered from sickness. It means you already are healed and God has already set your free from sickness!
4. Matthew 9:35 - "Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people"
Jesus walked this earth and healed every one of every oppression of the devil, which includes sickness and pain and disease. Because Jesus told us that the same works He did we will also do, that means that whatever Jesus did during His ministry and time on earth we can also do. Jesus healed, so we also can heal and be healed. This promise enables us as believers to put our faith in God and speak the Word in our hearts and we will have whatever we ask in His name. You are already healed, just believe and speak this word!
5. Mark 5:34 - "And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."
This verse is powerful because we know that this woman knew if she could just touch Jesus she was healed. Jesus didn't even know who touched her and power left him! This shows that it's not all about what God does for us, but it's also equally important to have faith in His Word. God wants to heal us, he already has! But our faith is what makes us whole. Have faith in the Word and believe on this verse and it will encourage you.
These are the primary verses I stand on with people I pray for in church, on the streets, and at my job in the ministry I work for. I have seen numerous healings taken place and the miracles are tremendous! The manifestation of the Word I see is incredible for both my faith and others that witness it. I encourage you to stand on these verses and speak that word since it says that "death and life are in the power of the tongue." Be healed today, it's already yours!