Top 10 Cheap Hotels In AmsterdamCredit: http://www.hotels.com/articles/ar000533/top-10-hotels-in-amsterdam/
Those traveling to Amsterdam on a budget will want to find the best cheap hotels in Amsterdam. While hotels in Amsterdam centre will be a bit pricier than those on the outskirts budget hotels in Amsterdam centre can still be found. Amsterdam accommodations can often be more affordable if one does an internet search to find online deals, discounts or even voucher that can add to the already great prices of these budget lodgings:Credit: http://www.hotels.nl/amsterdam/tiamsterdamcw/
1. Remco Hotel Amsterdam City West is conveniently located between the Airport and the city centre of Amsterdam. The hotel can easily be reached by public transport. The rooms are quite spacious and clean. There is a fitness centre and solarium. Hotel guests can make use of free wireless internet and a computer is available for the guests’ usage.Credit: http://www.hostelsclub.com/hostel-en-1075.html
2. Hotel Torenzicht Amsterdam is a budget hotel in the heart of the Red Light District. One can be in the Central Train Station in about 5 minutes. The neighborhood is full of cafes, restaurants, and unique shops. Although baths are shared, they are clean and well-equipped. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate. Staff is more than happy to help guests and is knowledgeable and reliable.Credit: http://www.booked.net/hotel/armada-canalview-hotel-amsterdam-352545#overviewtab
3. Armada Canalview Hotel Amsterdam is a small hotel set in the centre of the city that offers comfortable rooms in a warm, intimate environment. All of the rooms are equipped with television, hair dryer, alarm clock and phone. Some of the rooms overlook the beautiful 'Keizersgracht'. This hotel is a true gem among the cheap hotels in Amsterdam. The hotel has an elevator, offers internet service and one can have a continental breakfast included with the room rate. Discounts can often be found on the internet for this and other hotels that offer budget rooms.Credit: http://www.rumbo.com/hotel/netherlands/north-holland/amsterdam/hotel-asterisk.html
4. Hotel Asterisk Amsterdam is in a great location. The hotel is also easy to reach by tram and bus, so you can easily travel in any direction and explore this wonderful city. The hotel is known for its excellent service. All rooms have a television, phone and safe. The least expensive rooms have a shower and toilet in the hallway, while all other rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Credit: http://www.booked.net/hotel/la-boheme-b-b-plettenberg-bay-339930#overviewtab
5. Hotel la Boheme is in a convenient location, close to theaters and public transit. The young and friendly staff could not be more helpful. Every room has a TV and telephone. All double and triple rooms also have their own private bathroom with shower and toilet while single rooms have shared baths. The facility is non-smoking.Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/netherlands/amsterdam/90757-internationaal_hotel.html
6. Hotel Internationaal is a small-scale hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. It is only a 2-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It is truly in the heart of Amsterdam where one can find cafes, restaurants, nightlife, shops and so much more. The rooms are simply decorated and are clean and net. Some even have a private shower and toilet. On the ground floor there is a café although breakfast is not included. In the hotel guests can make free use of wireless Internet. This is a basic hotel but it is well-rated by former guests who all say it is one of the best cheap hotels in Amsterdam.Credit: http://www.travelpod.com/hotel/Old_Nickel-Amsterdam.html
7. The Hotel Old Nickel is a small family-run establishment. The staff is wonderful and helps to create lasting memories of a great trip to this fine city. The rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms have a television, except the rooms in the annex. Located in Dam Square in one of the oldest sections of the city this is a convenient, warm and tidy, place to call home while visiting Amsterdam.Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/netherlands/amsterdam/4069-hotel_kap.html
8. Hotel Kap is a no frills hotel in a great location in the centre of Amsterdam. Public transportation is convenient and easily accessible. The rooms are equipped with a shower and television and some even have a sitting area. The continental breakfast buffet is served daily and on nice days one can take breakfast in the lovely gardens. Service is friendly and the hotel is clean and is one of the lower cost lodgings of the cheap hotels in Amsterdam.Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/netherlands/amsterdam/223761-bronckhorst_hotel.html
9. Hotel Bronckhorst is close to public transportation and is conveniently located. The hotel has 37 c rooms with en suite bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi internet, heating and safe. The reliable staff is always ready to assist guests with whatever is needed. This hotel is accessible for the disabled. A free breakfast is usually offered. If one looks online deals can be found offering great discounts on this and other cheap hotels in Amsterdam.Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/netherlands/amsterdam/150290-qbic_hotel_amsterdam_wtc.html
10. The Qbic Hotel Amsterdam is located in the World Trade Center which is in the south of Amsterdam. All rooms are sleek and modern. The rooms have flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, heating and open-plan private bathrooms. Superior rooms come with breakfast included. There is an elevator; Wi-Fi in public areas is free. This is a modern hotel offering a unique place to stay at a great price.
One should always look for internet specials for discounts and money saving vouchers before booking one of these terrific cheap hotels in Amsterdam.