Top 10 Cheap Hotels In BerlinCredit: http://www.hotels.com/articles/ar000119/top-10-hotels-in-berlin/
When traveling one often wants to find nice accommodations but would like to stay within a reasonable budget, for this reason one should consider staying at any one of these top 10 cheap hotels in Berlin. These lodgings will all help to keep the budget in check and will offer a good base from which to explore a lovely city. One should always check the internet when booking rooms for travel as there are often special deals or printable vouchers that will allow for extra savings which will be even more budget friendly. A list of some of the best budget hotels in Berlin would include some hotels in berlin city centre as well as those strategically located in other areas of the city that are within walking distance to excellent public transit. When looking for Berlin accommodations one should consider these establishments:Credit: http://www.asiarooms.com/en/germany/berlin/197265-fjord_hotel_berlin.html
1. Fjord Hotel Berlin is a modern and stylish 3-star hotel in the centre of Berlin. Known for its inexpensive rates while being a clean place to spend a few nights and for providing en suite bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, heating and a hair dryer in all of its rooms, this location at this price is hard to beat.Credit: http://www.hotels-world.com/tp.hotels.in/berlin/hotel.278006/berlin/hotel-aldea-novum.htm
2. Hotel Aldea Novum is a centrally located Berlin hotel ideal for both business and leisure travellers. The rates here are low and will be easy on the budget. It is one of the nicer of the cheap hotels in Berlin and it offers modern facilities and excellent service and is well-rated by those who have been lucky enough to have stayed here in the past.Credit: http://www.letsbookhotel.com/en/germany/berlin/hotel/meininger-city-hostel-hotel-senefelder-platz.aspx
3. Meininger Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg provides modern and inexpensive in the bohemian Prenzlauer Berg District. The hotel is within easy walking distance of fun shops, unique cafés and eateries, and alternative nightlife venues. It is a great place for the younger crowd to stay. This hotel is service oriented and offers many amenities making it one of the better of the cheap hotels in Berlin. Always remember to check online for great deals and printable vouchers or other specials that these budget hotels may be offering.Credit: http://www.agoda.com/europe/germany/berlin/plus_berlin_hotel_hostel.html
4. Plus Berlin Hotel and Hostel provides clean and well-equipped rooms on the site of a former fashion school in a building that is now registered as historically important. These accommodations are in a vibrant, alternative district where one will often find independent fashion designers and vintage clothes shops along with unique cafés and great night life. Prices are low making this one of those cheap hotels in Berlin that are great places to stay.Credit: http://catalogue.horse21.net/germany+hotels/berlin+hotels/hotel+comenius+berlin
5. Hotel Comenius only has 23 rooms some with access to shared bathroom in the hall, but the prices are very reasonable and the service and rooms are impeccable. All accommodations in this hotel have TV and Wi-Fi internet. Guests will love the sauna and wellness facilities and can even arrange for a therapeutic massage service.Credit: http://www.budgethotelsin.com/germany/
6. The Hotel Insor is in the center of Berlin and offers cheap accommodations in a great location. These are simple but clean and friendly accommodations with cable TV. A bathroom with shower and hairdryer are located on each floor and Wi-Fi is also provided.Credit: http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/cityhotelgotland.en.html
7. City-Hotel Gotland located the Kreuzberg neighborhood of Berlin. There is great access to public transportation in the area. The neighborhood surrounding the hotel is full of little restaurants serving ethnic cuisine, art galleries, clothing shops and bars and nightlife. Rooms are clean and comfortable and rates will fit in any budget.Credit: http://www.booked.net/hotel/hotel-am-anhalter-bahnhof-berlin-73241#overviewtab
8. Hotel Am Anhalterbahnhof is a centrally located place to stay in Berlin. It is within walking distance of many places that tourist want to visit in the city. Rooms are inexpensive and the establishment welcomes families and singles alike. There is a wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning and friendly and knowledgeable desk staff is available during the day to answer questions and offer suggestions for things to do in the area. This is one of the most accommodating of the cheap hotels in Berlin.Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/berlin-budget-hotels/hotel-m68-berlin-977.html
9. Hotel M68 is located in the center of Berlin and is just a few minutes’ walk from Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate and the famous Checkpoint Charlie. Rooms are simple and well-lit with large windows. This hotel is known for its friendly vibe, inexpensive rooms, and great location.Credit: http://www.hotel.info/en/hs-hotel-siemensstadt/hotel-243030/
10. The HS Hotel Siemenstadt offers simple accommodations in a quiet neighborhood within the city limits that offers easy access to the city centre using public transit. For those seeking a peaceful base in the city this inexpensive hotel is perfect. The rooms are simple and clean and the included breakfast is hearty and delicious which is an added bonus for the budget traveler.
When booking one of these cheap hotels in Berlin one should always check sources online to look for bargains such as internet only deals and vouchers or coupons that will save a traveler even more money and will help keep a trip inside a good budget.