Top 10 Cheap Hotels In BudapestCredit: http://www.easyvoyage.co.uk/travel-deal/top-10-half-term-european-world-heritage-sites/budapest-hungary
When looking for cheap hotels in Budapest one should always consider internet deals and vouchers that will offer added amenities or savings and make a trip even more affordable. Hotels in Budapest City Centre will often be a bit more expensive than those in outlying areas, but budget hotels in Budapest can be found in all areas of the city. Budapest accommodations that offer affordable rates and are a good value include:Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/budapest-hotels/city-hotel-unio-budapest-1567.html
1. City Hotel Unio is within walking distance of many of the city’s tourist sites. It is a peaceful hotel with a full time and very professional staff. Rooms have free Wi-Fi, TVs air conditioning and ceiling fans. A breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room. There is an elevator in this hotel. Rates are quite affordable and rooms are clean and neat.Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/budapest-hotels/central-hotel-21-budapest-1197.html
2. Central Hotel 21 is located in the city centre. Each room has an LCD TV, a direct-dial phone, safe and the uniquely designed bathroom. Complimentary high speed internet service is provided. There is excellent access to public transportation nearby. The reception area is staffed all day and night and staff is attentive to the guests needs. Breakfast can be booked for a small fee when room is reserved. Internet deals and discount vouchers can be found for this and other cheap hotels in Budapest by searching for them online.Credit: http://www.maplandia.com/hungary/pest/budapest/hotels/medosz/
3. Medosz Hotel is located in downtown Budapest. Most of the rooms have a great view of the city sites. The hotel offers affordable accommodations and all rooms are equipped with a bathroom, TV, and a telephone. The price includes a delicious buffet-breakfast. Public transit is close to the hotel and one can easily walk to the station.
Credit: http://www.europeanrailguide.com/destinationguides/budapest/deli_palyaudur_south_station.php4. Hotel Belvedere is located in the city center. It offers easy access to nearly every part of the city. All rooms have free internet access. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a fitness center and sun chairs. The hotel serves a lovely breakfast and one can often find a package deal so that this meal is included in the room rate. This is one of the nicest of the cheap hotels in Budapest.
5. The Drive Inn Hotel is truly a place for the budget conscious. The rooms are simple and practical and offer air conditioning, television, and a work desk. There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby. There are no breakfast included packages for this hotel which is clean and pleasant enough but is very no frills. This is one of the lowest poriced of the cheap hotels in Budapest.Credit: http://newportharborwaterpolo.blogspot.com/2010/07/hotel-csaszar-budapest.html
6. The Hotel Császár is in the centre of the city. It is quite close to public transportation. The Császár Hotel is in the same building as the Komjádi-Császár swimming pools. Guests can use the modern 50-meters outdoor pool, the 33-meters pool, and the learners’ pool. The rooms are pleasant and modern while still reflecting the fact that this is an older building with character. Rooms have air-conditioning, a mini bar, satellite TV and a telephone. There is a complimentary breakfast at this hotel. It is one of the best of the cheap hotels in Budapest.Credit: http://www.hotels-world.com/tp.hotels.in/budapest/hotel.242716/budapest/hotel-regnum-residence.htm
7. Hotel Regnum residence is a new hotel in the downtown area. It offers access to all forms of public transit and is minutes away from all of the sites that a visitor to the city might want to see. The hotel offers modern and comfortable rooms that are minimalist in style. Rooms are spacious and have high speed internet, TVs and many other amenities. A complimentary breakfast is included in the room rate which is great news for the budget conscious. The staff is proud to offer attentive and personalized service to all guests. One should be sure to check on internet deals and discounts before booking this or any of the other cheap hotels in Budapest.Credit: http://www.booked.net/hotel/jagello-business-hotel-budapest-79624#overviewtab
8. Hotel Jagello offers modern, air-conditioned rooms. The building has an elevator and rates are very low for this neat and tidy hotel. One will be close to transit here and will enjoy the assistance of a welcoming and knowledgeable hotel staff. Breakfast is included in the room rate as an added bonus for the budget-minded.Credit: http://www.ohb.hu/papillon/index.en.html
9. Hotel Papillon is in a peaceful area that is minutes form the center of the city. Rooms are equipped with showers, television, telephone, and minibar. The polite and helpful staff creates a pleasant, friendly atmosphere that tourists will surely appreciate. Breakfast is included in the room rates. This is a great hotel for families as larger rooms and apartments are also available on site.Credit: http://www.hotelresearch.ru/hotels/beatrix-panzio-hotel-budapest
10. The Beatrix Panzio Hotel offers accommodations in a residential area of the city. A bus line into the center of the city is accessible from the hotel. Reception is wonderful and the staff is professional and pleasant at all times. The free breakfast buffet is delicious. All rooms have a private bath and internet service is available. This is a well-equipped and award winning hotel and is one of the very best of the cheap hotels in Budapest.
Remember to check for internet deals when booking one of these cheap hotels in Budapest for added savings and great package deals.