Top Ten Cheap Hotels In IstanbulCredit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/sep/14/10-best-budget-hotels-hostels-istanbul
When looking for cheap hotels in Istanbul one should keep in mind that hotels in Istanbul city centre are often a small bit more expensive, but are more convenient, than those farther out of the central area. Budget hotels in Istanbul can be found in all areas of the city, especially if one searches the internet for online specials or vouchers or codes that will offer additional savings or include upgrades such as a free breakfast. Istanbul accommodations that are highly rated but cheap include:Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/istanbul-budget-hotels/sunrise-hotel-istanbul-581.html
1. Sunrise Hotel is located in the centre of the Old Town section of Istanbul. The Sea of Marmara and most tourist attractions are in sight of this small but cozy lodging facility. Rooms have a private bath with shower and are spacious for this price range. There is free internet access and cable TV in each room. For those on a budget, breakfast is included in the room rate offering additional savings.Credit: http://www.hotels.com/ho331019/tulip-house-istanbul-turkey/
2. Tulip House Hotel is another of the fine but cheap hotels in Istanbul located in the Old Town section of the city. This is a boutique hotel that is housed in a former Ottoman Empire mansion. Most rooms are spacious and some offer a view of the sea. All rooms have A/C, full bathroom with shower, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, satellite LCD TV set, safe and windows. Guest give this establishment high ratings for great service, great location, cleanliness, and a good breakfast that is included in the room rates.Credit: http://www.hotels-world.com/tp.hotels.in/istanbul/hotel.213504/istanbul-ili.istanbul/big-orange-hotel.htm
3. The Big Orange Hotel is located in the historic district and is literally steps away from many of the sites those visiting the city wish to see. The hotel is housed in a Turkish-Ottoman style mansion. All rooms have a private bathroom and include Cable-TV, air conditioning, telephone and Wi-Fi. Breakfast is included. The staff is available 24 hours a day to offer friendly and professional service. This is one of the best locations of all of the cheap hotels in Istanbul.Credit: http://www.onlineturkeyhotels.com/side-area-hotels.htm
4. Medussa Hotel is in the Old Town section of the city. It offers affordable rooms that include breakfast in the rates. Bathrooms are en-suite and are clean and well-equipped. Rooms have satellite television, mini bar, telephone, hair dryers, and air conditioning. The rooms are small but clean and comfortable and the staff is very warm and helpful.Credit: http://www.destination360.com/middle-east/turkey/istanbul/hotel-pamphylia/hotel
5. Hotel Pamphylia is a family run facility housed in the historical district. The rooms are all air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms. The hotel offers internet service and has satellite television. Breakfast is included in the room rate. Service here is warm and hospitable. Remember that one may find great deals online in the form of discounts or vouchers for many of these cheap hotels in Istanbul.Credit: http://traveldk.com/istanbul/dk/apricot-hotel-sultanahmet
6. Apricot Hotel is a family-run boutique hotel is the historic area of the city. It offers rooms with private baths, stocked with exceptionally nice toilet items, individually controlled air-conditioners, TVs, and internet access. The marble baths are clean and well-equipped. This hotel offers great service and is recommended by those who have stayed in the past as one of the better cheap hotels in Istanbul.Credit: http://www.geckogo.com/Guide/Turkey/Marmara-Region/Burhaniye/Explore/Lodging/
7. The Saruhan Hotel is a family run hotel located in a traditional Turkish house. The rooms have modern touches but have an older and homey feel to them. Rooms have central heat and AC and all have private baths. The terrace offers a beautiful sea view and is a wonderful place to enjoy the complimentary Turkish breakfast. Service is familiar and friendly.Credit: http://www.ebookers.com/hotels/Turkey/Istanbul/Best_Western_Obelisk_Hotel_Istanbul.h10847/
8. Best Western Obelisk Hotel is located near all of the major historic sites of the city. This budget chain offers clean and comfortable rooms with a private bath, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and air-conditioning and heat. Sauna and Turkish bath are available for guests use at no additional charge and free breakfast is offered daily. This may be a hotel chain but is a friendly and well-staffed hotel and offers great accommodations making it one of the nicer of the cheap hotels in Istanbul.Credit: http://www.clickbed.com/istanbul-budget-hotels/sur-hotel-istanbul-527.html
9. Sur Hotel is a family-run boutique hotel in the city center. It offers clean and comfortable rooms with private baths set in an older Ottoman house. Rooms include TVs and internet and the usual amenities. There is 24 hour room service available. Service is warm and professional and guests will be happy to have such kind and friendly treatment. Breakfast is included in the room rate.Credit: http://www.hostelsclub.com/hostel-en-21368.html
10. Birbey Hotel is family-run and is in a peaceful area that is still within walking distance of the historic section of town. It is close to public transit as well. Rooms have en-suite baths and the usual amenities. There is a peaceful garden that travelers are welcome to enjoy while staying there. Breakfast is included in the room rate. This is a small and intimate hotel with classic Turkish hospitality and good clean rooms and a lovely atmosphere.
When traveling one should always look to the internet for online specials, great deals and money saving vouchers, doing so will help one book for an even better price and with added features, even if booking one of these great but cheap hotels in Istanbul.