Top 10 Cheap Hotels in Paris
1. Hotel Taylor is a boutique hotel that is located in a happening area of the city. It is only a short walk to many stores, restaurants and some tourist sites. The rooms are well-appointed while being somewhat minimalist and modern. While this is a hotel in the centre of Paris it is still a quiet and restful place for travelers to relax in after a long day in the city. The staff aims to deliver the best service possible to all guests.
2, Hotel Chopin is located in one of the city’s hidden passages. Each room contains a private bath or shower and a color TV. All rooms are very quiet because each one faces the pedestrian arcade that is contained in the passage way. This hotel is a romantic historical landmark that offers a unique experience in this lovely city. This is one of the most charming of the cheap hotels in Paris.
3. Ideal Hotel is located just fifteen minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower. Public transit is just footsteps from the hotel. Room rates are low and rooms are clean and well-equipped. Breakfast is not free but it is a sizeable meal and one is welcome to eat all he or she desires. Rooms are larger than one would expect and the 24 hour reception area is manned by a cheerful and knowledgeable staff.
4. Hotel Boissiere is located in the Levallois-Perret district and is literally a few minutes by metro to the heart of Paris making this a reasonable and convenient place to stay. Rooms are small but very clean, and the building has an elevator. Many rooms offer a private bath. Breakfast is not included but is priced fairly.
5. The Avalon Hotel Paris is close to several major transit lines which means easy access to almost any area of the city. Rooms are tidy and baths are clean and well-equipped. The hotel offers a good breakfast, free Wi-Fi and even has a computer and printer for guests’ use in the lobby.
6. The Hotel Armstrong is reasonably priced and is an excellent value for the money. Many of our guests return whenever they are in the city. The hotel offers a reasonably priced breakfast buffet. Rooms are clean and baths offer great hot showers. Prices are quite low making this one of the most affordable of the cheap hotels in Paris. One should consider checking the internet for deals, specials, or vouchers in order to find even more savings on these great bargain hotels in Paris.
7. Hotel des Arts is a Paris hotel offering budget private rooms in the La Bastille district. The hotel is a quick walk away from public transit that will allow one to access most parts of this beautiful city. The rooms are small but very clean and best described as cute and most offer en suite baths. There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel.
8. Mary’s Hotel is often described as one of the most convenient of the cheap hotels in Paris. It is right next to the Metro and offers great access to all areas of the city. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are small but are clean and neat. Showers are hot at all times of day. There is free Wi-Fi. Guests can purchase a reasonably prices buffet breakfast that is a great start to the day.
9. The Hotel Altona offers direct access to public transit making the whole city accessible to its guests. This comfortable hotel offers simple accommodations for a small price. It is a great budget friendly place to stay when one is looking for cheap hotels in Paris. Breakfast is included in the price of the room which is an added bonus for the budget traveler. The hotel is clean, friendly, and safe.
10. Hotel Ermitage offers an incredible view of such monuments as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and Sacre-Coeur. This budget hotel has one of the best locations of all of the cheap hotels in Paris. The rooms are clean and neat. The staff is helpful and friendly. The hotel is close to public transit and is very convenient to markets, restaurants and cafes.
One should always remember to book a room only after checking for discounts and specials online in order to make sure the very best savings are realized when staying at any of these cheap hotels in Paris.