There are so many restaurants in the area that one need not look so far to find many cheap places to eat in Yorkshire. Often these restaurants offer discounts or vouchers online that will make for even more savings on great meals. A list of some of the best places to get an inexpensive meal in Yorkshire includes:Credit: http://www.elleuk.com/travel/hotel-deals/dinner-and-b-b-deal-for-150-at-the-white-swan
1. The White Swan in Aberford is a grand old inn with a pages long menu. This establishment is known for absolutely huge portions and their mains often include an array of sides that make the meal seem even larger. This is one of the many cheap places to eat in Yorkshire that will certainly leave one satisfied and will leave the pocketbook full as well.Credit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/aug/13/yorkshire-coast-best-budget-eats
2. Katy Wheelwright's Ethical Catering Outdoor Trailer offers some of the best vegetarian food and baked goods that one can hope to find. The food is fresh, organic, fair-trade and locally sourced and is well-prepared at the cheapest prices possible. One can eat at nearby picnic tables and enjoy great food and a lovely setting.Credit: http://www.jeremys.co/
3. Jeremy’s in Scarborough offers a lite bites menu most nights that is budget priced and is gourmet and quite delicious. While this is not a budget place for all meals, for a real treat one should try this menu once.Credit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/aug/13/yorkshire-coast-best-budget-eats
4. Gibson’s at No. 25 is a deli with a special flair for fresh and delicious food. For a few pence one can indulge in a jam tart and for not much more there are made to order sandwiches, quiches, savory tarts and other fresh made treats. Take the delicious meal from this establishment to the Esplanade nearby and eat on a bench and savor one of the most inexpensive and delicious takeaway meals ever. This is truly one of the best cheap places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/aug/23/magpie-cafe-whitby-yorkshire-review
5. The Magpie Café offers the standard fish and chips. There are often lines and there will be a wait, but it is inexpensive and seriously delicious, delicate, well-cooked fish.Credit: http://www.the-black-horse.com/contact.php
6. The Black Horse Inn offers a delightful and somewhat different tapas style menu. Small plates of interesting foods are offered for great prices. One can easily enjoy a small plate or two and a nice desert and stay well within the budget. Food is fresh, good, and different from the usual inexpensive offerings, this is one of the more interesting of the cheap places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://www.docbrown.info/docspics/whitby/wspage03.htm
7. Sandside Café is a glorified beach hut in a lovely setting. The food is simple and fresh and quite delicious. Sandwiches are brimming with fresh fillings and the large portions of home baked cakes and pies are such a great treat. The prices are very reasonable for such hearty and tasty fare.Credit: https://foursquare.com/v/jinnah-restaurant/4b520eebf964a520b56427e3
8. Jinnah Restaurant offers its Grand Kashmiri Buffet which is available Sunday through Thursday and is priced quite low for tasty food that is delicious and filling and a great bargain for the price. Look for internet deals and vouchers or coupons to save some extra money while enjoying these cheap places to eat in Yorkshire.Credit: http://hansas.wybizz.com/
9. Hansa’s is a vegetarian Indian restaurant offering inexpensive and fresh foods that will please vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Portions are a nice size and the food is very cheap. Takeaway is available and is always hot and fresh when it is picked up.Credit: http://m62food.blogspot.com/2011/05/fuji-hiro-leeds.html
10. Fuji Hiro is a favorite for Japanese food, especially for noodle dishes. The Yaki-Udon and ramen are both excellent and filling and so very delicious. This is an inexpensive restaurant that has food that will seem to be from a much more expensive establishment.
Finding cheap places to eat in Yorkshire that are both delicious and filling can be easy if one uses the above list and can be even more budget saving if one looks for internet deals, vouchers and coupons that offer extra savings to the diner.