A man's grooming routine no longer has to consist of a quick scrub with a harsh soap and a drying lather from a cheap shampoo. There are plenty of healthy, effective alternatives available today.
All of these products are available in masculine scents with varying degrees of potency, with as many different ingredients to match. Read on and uncover what makes the best body wash, and why you should consider a mens 2 in shampoo + conditioner.
If time is an issue, the 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner may be your solution. When these products first came to market, their effectiveness was dubious. They worked, but they weren't something you wanted to use all the time; not if you cared about your hair at least.
Today's formulas are more advanced, however, and there are numerous choices available. Whether your hair is oily or dry, flaking or normal, there is an effective 2 in 1 bottle that will meet your specific needs.
There are even more scents than there are brands, so consider each fragrance carefully. If possible, take your girlfriend, wife or a friend with you to choose one that is pleasant and not repelling. With some research you can find a scent that suits you perfectly.
Natural and organic solutions are abundant as well, and there are many reasons to consider these. Natural ingredients tend to be less harsh on your scalp and hair, and are usually gentler on the environment. It may not seem like much, but the residue we all rinse from our hair goes down the drain and may end up in oceans, rivers, water sources, etc.
Choosing the Best Body Wash
A good body wash has all the characteristics of a good mens 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner, and there are just as many choices available. You should consider all of the same details as well, especially when it comes to the powerful fragrances with which many body washes are manufactured.
To start with avoid clashing scents, match your body wash to your shampoo or make one of them fragrance free. You don't want to have too many scents mixing together, and if they are too similar it will be overpowering.
So follow the same rules:
• Choose for your skin type,
• Choose a pleasant but not overpowering scent (or none at all)
• Consider using natural ingredients to benefit your skin health and the environment.
This brief review on using 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and body wash will ensure that you are getting super clean and keeping your skin and hair healthy. Follow these steps:
• Rub 2 in 1 product in both hands and massage throughout hair until it is covered. Massage the scalp as well.
• At least once a week, give your scalp a good scrub to remove any buildup of shampoo and conditioner.
• Rinse the product from your hair with lukewarm water. Hot water can create problems for your scalp by causing residue to be left behind.
• Don't rub hair dry, pat it dry. Rubbing is a major cause of damaged hair.
• Apply body wash with a soft loofah or "puff." It may not seem manly, but just as a shaving brush is the best way to lather up your face, a puff is the best way to lather up, and clean your body. It also helps with exfoliating your skin.
Follow these tips to choose your products and don't hesitate to try something new to make certain you find the right product to meet your specific needs.