This Coleman Camping Tent Review is designed to help you in making a sophisticated choice when you are picking out a camping tent. I will list a couple of Coleman camping tents here, with their pro's and cons. Hopefully you will find it helpful.
Coleman Camping Tent Review
- Comfortable. The Weathermaster is really big and it can store up to 10 people.
- Adjustable. The Weathermaster has several options to change cabinets or make it one big cabinet.
- Sets up easy. In the article you can actually see a video on how the Weathermaster is set up, it is easy!
- A little too big in windy conditions. The Weathermaster should be disassembled in windy conditions.
- Holds plastic stakes. These are of course less durable, which is a con for the tent.
Good, as all Coleman camping tents.
More info? Check out the Coleman Camping Tent Review: The Weathermaster
- Small. The Sundome shouldn't be a problem in carrying around, it is very small.
- Cheap. For only 60$ you can get this thing already, so really, really cheap.
- Easy in setting up. You can set this tent up within 15 minutes being alone.
- Not a family-tent. There are Sundome's for 6 persons, but that definitely won't fit.
- Single-doored. Only one door, as it is only a small tent.
Really good, the tent is really small, but is almost costs nothing. For 60$ you can get a three person tent.
More info? Check out the Coleman Camping Tent Review: The Sundome
- Easy to set up. An important factor in tents!
- Comfortable. For a couple this tent provides you enough room to move!
- Thin floor. Which makes the floor vulnerable.
- Weak zippers. Zippers are always expensive, so you have to be careful with these zippers.
- Noisy in the wind. Because of the good ventilation this tent is getting really noisy in the wind.
Price quality ratio:
Not perfect. The tent is at a good price for the space you are getting, but it is not a very good price for the quality you get.
More info? Check out the Coleman Camping Tent Review: The Montana
- Lightweight. A really small tent, so also light of weight. Easy to carry around when on a hike or something.
- (Really) easy to set up. This is the easiest tent to set up in the Coleman camping tent series, because it only has one pole!
- Cheap. Not even 65$, so a cheap one for what you are getting!
- Not very durable. The inner tent is only mesh, which makes the tent not very durable.
- Really small. I have my doubts if I could fit with my 1.90 meters.
Price quality ratio:
Good, very good. You are paying close to nothing for an easy tent.
More info? Check out the Coleman Camping Tent Review: The Hooligan
So far the reviews! Hopefully you can make your choice a little more sophisticated now and I hope you enjoyed this Coleman Camping Tent Review.